Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 8:04 PM
Default ughhh
how to delete hairs that makes the face black with a question mark? it bothers me i wanna delete it but how?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 10:39 PM
remove the CC file for that hair from your mod folder
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 11:38 PM
download the sims tray importer from

http://luniversims.com/files/file/7...-tray-importer/

create the sim with the hair that is messed up. SAVE that sim to your library. Exit game. Run program and it will tell you the cc on that particular sim.

there are two options then for you: find the mesh (if it needs it), or delete the hair completely from your game.

You can do this with any custom content in a house, room or lot. It will save you a lot of time.
Smeg Head
#4 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 5:24 AM
Another handy method to check if any CC you've downloaded is complete with textures, meshes and good to go in game. Have Sims 4 Studio installed. And just before you place the new CC into your mods folder, drag the CC file onto S4S desktop icon. It quickly opens up the CC and if there are any texture or missing mesh issues with it, you'll see it straight away. If there is an issue, then you can go see if the CC creator advised you to go download a mesh or something you forgot or did not first read, or a patch update is applicable . Or if the CC is just, plain bad all by itself. Either way, you'll know.

It's a practice I've got into with new CC I'm dubious about. It has served me well thus far - and definitely helps to avoid finding incomplete or poor quality stuff when in game.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots