Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 579 (Who?), Viewed: 113897 times.
Page 24 of 24
Test Subject
#576 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 5:22 AM
More of Scarlett and Charlie!

Lab Assistant
#577 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 4:48 PM

I was recently digging through my old photobucket account and found a lot of old Sims photos from 2009-2010. Like this one! Back then I was writing a lot of stories that never came to be, this being from one of them. I don't remember any names (nor much of the plot...) but these two kids were romantically involved and there was some kind of drama.
Lab Assistant
#578 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 9:08 PM
School days...

Lab Assistant
#579 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 9:10 PM
ReBucka aka Buck Grunt

Mad Poster
#580 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 10:14 PM

Strangetown Gabriella Newson and Isaiah Gavigan have no bolts, but they're in love anyway. For now.

Mary Ann Hawkins is the most popular girl in school, but she's had a bit of trouble finding someone to actually date. William Ghote is younger than her, but surprisingly smooth, and he knows exactly how lucky he is right now.

Lance Point is about to graduate. Nova's a Junior. She figures she better take her chance when it lands on her doorstep. Flattery, she figures based on her father and oldest brother, will get her everywhere - and she's not wrong.

Swagger, the warehouse cat, extracts his due of tribute from all visitors. Dave Ottomas pays him in petting. Dave's cousins, Stephen and Natasha Casa, will have their turns - maybe playing, maybe feeding.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Page 24 of 24

Section jump