Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:17 AM
Annoyances. What annoys you?

There are things in life that simply bug the heck out of us. Wheither it's something someone else does, or something else that goes on. Pet peeves. What is yours?

Some of mine are:

1) Sudden loud noises, such as the slamming of a door or a sudden laugh. Something about that just pisses me off. :D

2) When someone pokes me repeativly trying to get my attention. GOD I HATE THAT!!!

3) When someone asks the same annoying question over and over, even though you have told them the answer like 90 times. Get a hearing aid, please.

What annoys you?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:24 AM
Here's a list of what annoys me:

* Talking with your mouth full of food
* Smacking while eating
* Rubbing your bare feet together (especially if I'm eating, lol)
* Constantly drinking something all day - I mean, put that damn cup down, please
* Talking over people
* Loud talking/laughing
* Burping; and burping w/o saying excuse me
* Ignoring me when I ask a question
* Blowing your nose in a restaurant (how disgusting and rude)
* Smart mouths
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:28 AM
I also hate it when someone says "Uhm" between every couple words in their sentences. I would hurt reporters if they started doing that crap. Oy...

Not to mention when some one keeps bugging you to do something you don't want to do. That will annoy anyone.

Or when one of family members gets all the special privledges in the house and you don't. That sucks.
#4 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:31 AM
*My List*

//----------*---------\\

Ass kissers
Whiners
People with bad hygiene
People with poor manners
Liars
Most if not all of my ex'es lol
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:32 AM
I hate it when people in cars or on foot or in the mall stop in front of you and block your way so they can chat with people coming down the opposite way. That happens alot where I'm from, they stop and talk and i'm sitting behind them in my car wondering if i rear ended them if i could get out of trouble. grrrr.

Another things that ticks me off is the fact that I can't get a job right now because I was out of work for two years. I'm not even sure why thats an issue! I put in applications and NEVER hear anything back, even though when i was working i was always told i was one of the best at the company!

I also get pretty peeved when I have to deal with people who are narcissitic and get mad at you for no obvious reason and then talk crap about you and you have to hear it from all your other friends and siblings!

when it comes to forums and chat rooms, leet, so help me god, if i ever find out who decided that would be cute, i'm going to hunt them down and type the dictionary on their forehead! I don't always have great grammer and often have to read through my post three or four times before and AFTER i hit post, but atleast i don't use leet!

When I'm aggrivated and my dog stands on me and trys to get my attention like right now... She wants to play and having a 80 pound dog stand on your leg hurts! so with that, I'm going to play with her and stop talking about things that annoy me! :P

Edit: and EVERYTHING Jazzy1 said... Liars, brown nosers and ex's suck!

Edit again: I also hate it when i clean and cook and never hear a thank you, but when i don't do it i get yelled at...

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:36 AM
Doesn't it feel better to share? :D
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 26th May 2007 at 8:51 AM
This isn't a discussion thread, this is just a "List X" thread.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Not a discussion thread