Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:05 AM
Default DO not get windows vista
Hello people i got the sims 2 yesturday and it wouldent work because of windows vist can you maybe help me
Advertisement
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:14 AM
Um...I have Vista, and the Sims 2 plays just fine with it.

There shouldn't be any conflicts with Vista, it actually...says so on their site. :/
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:17 AM
Okay when i installed it it says check solution online or run program and when we check solution online it says there a problem with windows vista and a update so we did the update and it still said there is something wrong i
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:19 AM
yep i have vista too and not had any problems with it ... i have all expansions and all stuff packs.
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:21 AM
so what the heck is going on with mine
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:24 AM
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=34641

This area is not for tech help, nor does this site have any area for Sims 2 tech support. Sims 2 tech support goes on MTS2, in the Game Help section.

:locked

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Not a General Discussion topic.