Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 12:07 AM
Default Most Annoying Character in a Multi-Player Game?
For me it's Diddy Kong in SSBB. I can't stand playing against him! He gets the smash ball EVERY TIME.
Advertisement
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 1:13 AM
Luigi in MG4 Smash Bros. SO HORRIBLE. He's got these ninja-like powers once you set him on higher levels and it drives my Kirby nuts trying to kick him when he WON'T STOP MOVING! ARGH!

What does SSBB stand for?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 7:53 AM
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. you know, the new one? For me it's luigi on brawl, because they stupidly made him obnoxiously, invincibly fast once you get to like level 5, and why is www now "Zombie Socks???"

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Zombie Socks
#4 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 11:46 PM
Oooooo. That is a long story! It involves conflict, drama, more conflict, more drama! And ham cookies!

Basically, I was a site helper (you notice my blue name is gone) but because no one was going into the sitehelpers forum, Delphy decided to shut it down. There was a role call for site helpers in the sitehelpers forum, and only a few people responded. The site helpers forum and the sitehelpers chat had been dead for about two months and most people had eventually stopped checking. (because really, no questions were being answered and nothing was happened there) Everyone who did answer the role call got to keep their title (even though the site helpers had ended) and everyone who didn't got stripped of their title.

I was a little irritated by this, obviously. I ended up getting into an argument with Delphy that lasted for about an hour. (maybe more, maybe less, I'm horrible with checking the clock!). He said it was part of the site helpers' responsibilities to check into the thread every couple of days, and I said there was no point when it had obviously been dead for months and no questions were being answered. I was pretty offended by the thought that everyone who had put plenty of work into helping his site (and still were) were no longer getting credited because we didn't answer roll call on a dead thread.

Eventually, Delphy said that those site helpers wouldn't get the 'site helpers' title anymore but they would get a one time title change. So I chose Zombie Socks! He also ended up pm-ing all the former site helpers and telling them what was going on. (One of the reason I was annoyed with him is he stripped the titles without bothering to tell anyone what was going on). The argument left a bad taste in my mouth, because I still have a lot of respect for Delphy and his site, but it all ended on good terms. I loved being a site helper, so I'm still going to be stalking the Creator Feedback Forum just as much as I did when I was a site helper, but now I don't have to alert anyone when I want a week off! (Not that I ever did, even when I was in the hospital :P)

And that was the drama and conflict! (Okay, I lied. No ham cookies were involved. )

Why, yes, WWW loves telling people things they didn't want to know! She lives for it, actually. One of these days I will learn to shut my mouth or abridge myself! Neither one is working too well right now.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:33 AM
So, what exactly WAS site helpers anyway?

Zombie Socks
#6 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:39 AM
*stares up* Never going to write something that long ever again, hopefully.

Site helpers was pretty much just people who helped out the site. I worked in sims2 wiki contest list updater and creator feedback forum. There were also people who worked on search parameters, helping out in Q and A forums, and choosing what would be feautured in downloads. There were a lot of other things too. Basically, we just helped out.

Mad Poster
#7 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:52 AM
Basically maintenance staff.

Zombie Socks
#8 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:06 AM
Eh. Kinda. But with a blue name. I was always fond of the blue name. It was just one of those awesome perk things, in addition to being able to do something I really liked. When I first figured out we got blue names I was almost ridiculously happy about it.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 4:56 AM
How did this get so off-topic? :laughing: BTW, Did anyone else hear about the new Zelda Game? I can't wait!
Zombie Socks
#10 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 4:46 PM
Ahhhh! RiBlan! I want a link! *puppy eyes* Pleeeeeease?

(I think off-topic and Nintendorks go together like ham and coffee: well!)

What's it going to be called?

Mad Poster
#11 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 12:20 PM
there's a new one??? :O LINK!!!! (like a page, not the character )

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 4:54 AM
Yeah, it's called 'Spirit Tracks', here's a Link (Pun Intended)
http://www.zelda.com/universe/game/...racks/index.jsp
Mad Poster
#13 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 6:41 AM
oh, it's a ds game. I like that style more than the really realistic one, cell-shaded just looks more fun. :P

Zombie Socks
#14 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 6:57 PM
Urk! Those graphic aren't exactly my style. I like the more circular, rounded 3D style of artwork more. With shine. I looooooove shine.

Mad Poster
#15 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 11:55 PM
I noticed. the stars tipped me off. :P

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 9:25 AM
What stars? I'm confused
Mad Poster
#17 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 7:12 PM
I don't remember anymore.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 7:33 PM
I know, this thread is pretty old
Mad Poster
#19 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:02 PM
It's ancient! you uncovered a relic.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:05 PM
Quick! Get it to the Nintendorks Museum before the oxygen destroys it!
Zombie Socks
#21 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 11:56 PM
*preserves and puts in glass case* There! Now it is a yellowed document that we can cherish and LEW STOP DRIBBLING ON THE CASE!

#22 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 11:57 PM
*gets the Shamwows*
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 12:47 AM
*gets the mop* Don't mind me! Just cleanin' up.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 2:20 AM
Shamwow.

"You follow me camera guy? You followin' me? Now watch what I'm gonna do..."

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 2:37 AM
"Your gonna love my nuts!"

Page 1 of 2