Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#276 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 10:37 PM
God, this one is hard! Maybe it's just because I usually is a bit of a controlfreak, constantly watching everebody's needs, and it's impossible here... Fun, though. A good change for me.

And none of my toddlers learned any skills :C
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#277 Old 13th May 2011 at 7:14 PM
Are you still doing the challenge?
Test Subject
#278 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:49 PM
even though no one has replied in a while i think i will do this.
Test Subject
#279 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 6:52 AM
dragonheart1999: I just found this thread also so I'm going to be doing it here shortly too So I'll check back in on ya
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#280 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 7:10 AM
First time I've seen this challenge although it's very similar to the 'Toddler Mania Challenge with rule tweak by Shadey which I have played about 5 times. In that your sim is the mum with 7 toddlers. It's insanely hard and that's with a nanny, maid and no homework. I notice no mention is made of maids, butlers, toddler blankets or game pet items here. So if pet bowls and pet beds are allowed that does make things quite a bit easier. From playing Toddler Mania numerous times the easiest aspiration for the care giver is popularity as they always have meet new person, make best friend and throw party. By grabbing all passerbys some of them will clean and see to toddlers plus you then call them back for the party and if it goes well you gain enough points for a container of smart milk.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#281 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 5:08 AM
I have pets but I haven't put it back on yet (just got my computer back) so right now I just got the toddler blankets instead of cribs I'm ready to rip my hair out already lol. And here's a question why does the camera thingy only save the last 2 pictures you take I was trying to take pics to share but its just not working out Just to see how many people get this here's the names of my family

Teen: Serenity Toddlers: Malcolm, Simon,Washington,Jayne,Kaylee, & River

on a side note the twins I had on the 3 men & a baby challenge were girls so I named them Annora & Zoe
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#282 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 6:03 AM
You need to look in the neighbourhood folder and then the story folder of that hood, not the story folder inside your sims 2 folder.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#283 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 2:35 PM
Thank you <3 It's been awhile since I was able to play :/ heck I made video's with Sims 2 before so I'm not a noob or anything just getting old I guess will post pics as soon as I get back on my desktop
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#284 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 11:38 PM
Here's a few pictures from mine. Since the maid and butler are not mentioned (I think this needs a rule tweak myself) Nor are cc items such as toddler blankets and sippy cups I went with nanny only and game pet items. It also doesn't say how many potties you can have so I went with toddler mania challenge rules which says one per toddler.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#285 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 8:11 AM
Cute Love the huge room I had a computer issue apparently something I downloaded wouldn't work with the games I had on so I had on ( Double +uni & ofb) So i had to install everything -__- something I didn't really want to to do but oh well at least my games working again Here's just one pic for now it's late *lol*
Test Subject
#286 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 10:28 PM
I find it funny that there's actually a challenge like this. I used to always make a bunch of toddlers and one adult. It doesn't seem much different than what i usually do, except I normally use motherlode a lot and had 7 toddlers instead of 6. Even if it's kinda old, I'm gonna go try this :P
Test Subject
#287 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 6:25 AM
Hello all. Tried this challenge and it went well. I tweaked it a little, inspired by the old show Jon and Kate plus 8. Instead of starting with one teen sim, i started with two (older twins Maddie and Cara), and the sextuplets. Still challenging as ever. I thought i could breathe a bit of a sigh of relief once they became kids, but alas, they are all still nuts. Lol. Loved this challenge.
Field Researcher
#288 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 8:35 AM
My toddlers grew up yesterday. None of them learned any skills, and Mommy and Daddy constantly had red fun levels. I tried feeding them in the high chair in the beginning to keep the house orderly, but in the end I just had the parents pull out bottles all the time. Two of them still grew up well. Now they are kids. They grew up Thursday, so they had the whole weekend to learn how to do homework. How do you deal with the homework? They keep placing it on the floor somewhere and I can never find all of it. I usually see five, so one kid has to wait to come home the next day so I can watch where they place it.

As soon as they grew up, and I sold all the baby stuff, Mommy got pregnant again. Now they had a baby boy and don't have enough money for a crib.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#289 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 10:47 AM
I think I did it one time, but just with the parents, no teens I raised like about 15 or 16 kids and I never got to raise 18. I really wanted to though...
Page 12 of 12