Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:56 AM Last edited by absorr : 2nd Apr 2015 at 3:29 AM.
Default Layering Skin Overlays
So I have two different "items" in the Skin Overlays section. The purpose of this is that one object would be a base color and the other would be a pattern that is layered on top. I have them each in different item slots (one is in freckles, the other.. something else). The issue that I am having is that different color variants of the items that I am making are layered different. For example, let's say in item 1 I have pink, orange and red variants and in item 2 I have blue, purple and green variants. Pink (item 1) will display above blue (item 2) and purple (item 2), while orange (item 1) displays above only purple (item 2), and red does not display above item 2 at all.

Is there a way to fix this layering somehow? I can't seem to find any pattern or other way to fix it. I did try changing the CompositionMethod in S4PE, which does fix the layering, however it completely changes the way it is displayed (it seems less opaque, slightly washed out by the skin tone and even more affected by light).

Thanks!