Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 4:09 PM
Default Movies that made you sick
Have you ever watch movie, and sometimes there is a part where it is disturbing or gross that you literally throw up or sick for days?

Human Centipede 2. Yup, My friend made me watch it and the next day after I got fever for days and I don't feel like pooping ever again(if you ever watch the movie, you'll know). I lam a fan of gory and slasher horror movie, like Elm Street or SAW etc, but Human Centipede is way too disturbing and twisted and made my stomach and brain clench so bad
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:31 PM
I watched some horror( i don't remember name) where some idiots were 'punching',killing and eating people.I was disgusted...and still have memory of it :o
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Devon99
I watched some horror( i don't remember name) where some idiots were 'punching',killing and eating people.I was disgusted...and still have memory of it :o

Cannibal Holocaust?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:36 PM
If TV shows count, how about Bonekickers? Though for an entirely different reason. It actively punishes you for knowing things.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:37 PM
Idk..I only know that those who ate people were green ..or something like that xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Devon99
Idk..I only know that those who ate people were green ..or something like that xD

That would be zombies lol
Scholar
#7 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 7:04 PM
Suicide Club where the guy puts the puppy in a bag and starts stomping on the bag repeatedly.