Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 10:07 PM
Default The Legacy challenge... ON A BOAT!!!
So you all know how to run a legacy challenge, have several generations of sims and all that jazz. Usually, these legacies move to sprawling estates with every imaginable amenity and oodles of cash (wether this was all gotten with or without cheats is another matter entirely). But I think that's far too easy! So I've created a challenge with some rules...

1. Plunk your progenitor(s) down into Isla Paradiso
2. Buy a houseboat. Any houseboat.
3. Raise at least five generations of a family WITHOUT leaving the houseboat. You can modify the boat in whatever way you need/want to, but you're restricted to the size of the barge you've chosen.

Think you can handle it?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 10:22 AM
basically your sims live their whole life in the houseboat?

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 2:02 AM
It says you can't leave but what about school or whatnot? Diving?
It reminds me of the Midnight Sun challenge as the updated one includes a houseboat.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 10:31 AM
Seems interesting....Very unique idea, I like it :3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckk
It says you can't leave but what about school or whatnot? Diving?
It reminds me of the Midnight Sun challenge as the updated one includes a houseboat.

I should clarify, yes you can leave the houseboat for work and school, but the family cannot move away from the houseboat.