Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#1451 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 9:21 AM
I don't want a rollercoaster .. I think people are mistaking themselves, rollercoasters may be fun IRL but I see no amusement watching my Sims riding a rollercoaster
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1452 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 9:49 AM
i want one for my backyard. that would be better.
Inventor
#1453 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 11:12 AM
did they confirmed the rollercoaster stuff?
Mad Poster
#1454 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
I don't want a rollercoaster .. I think people are mistaking themselves, rollercoasters may be fun IRL but I see no amusement watching my Sims riding a rollercoaster

And then they'll get the nausea moodlet, and you already know what happens next...

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Mad Poster
#1455 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
did they confirmed the rollercoaster stuff?

It'll be either a train or a roller coaster, and I don't recall any thrilling train rides lol

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Top Secret Researcher
#1456 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
It'll be either a train or a roller coaster, and I don't recall any thrilling train rides lol

I do! We went on one in the Colorado Rockies that was pretty thrilling! I was afraid to look out the window.
Mad Poster
#1457 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:09 AM
Low and behold: "The Trains of Amusement". :p

*not the real name, just a reference to the commentary above. Hold all applause, they'll be collected and counted after the show.*

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1458 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:33 AM Last edited by lewisb40 : 25th Nov 2013 at 6:44 AM.
I thought those images should go in the world thread. I think it is part of the new world.

This is for the new world, Under The Boardwalk content: https://twitter.com/SimGuruCopeland...4898560/photo/1

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#1459 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:49 AM
is it one of those water rollercoaster rides?
Mad Poster
#1460 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:59 AM
I only saw this one image. Off to update the world thread.

*Has to get up in 5 hours*

Field Researcher
#1461 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:23 PM

As opposed to watching your Sims watch TV... Or make breakfast... Or take a dump. Rollercoasters are pretty high up on the list of entertaining things to watch Sims do when you think about it.
Mad Poster
#1462 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 7:57 PM
Some people enjoy having more things to build. As said before, we watch sims do quite a few things - a roller coaster is just one more, with the addition of construction.

Forum Resident
#1463 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 9:30 PM
Whelp. I guess you could say that watching this thread is going to be a "train wreck" for a while....
Mad Poster
#1464 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 3:30 AM
Slightly off topic, But SimGuruSmitty (our "beloved" Lisa) has finally sprouted wings and left the Sims series.

Scholar
#1465 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 4:47 PM

i said it before and i'll say it again...toilets maybe no fun irl but watching my sims use the uber sani sim toilet is hilarious...
bring on the coasters!
Alchemist
#1466 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 4:58 PM
Slightly off topic, But SimGuruSmitty (our "beloved" Lisa) has finally sprouted wings and left the Sims series.

* Crying *
Mad Poster
#1467 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 12:29 AM
Ok. So that "Make me an Offer" thing just gave me some stuff for free by accident. I'm pretty sure.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Theorist
#1468 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skmt999
Whelp. I guess you could say that watching this thread is going to be a "train wreck" for a while....

Hopefully it won't go too far "off the rails."
Field Researcher
#1469 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 5:55 PM

The whole store as a whole should sprout wings and leave The Sims series. Honestly not going to pay 20-30 dollars for actual community lots instead of rabbit holes. Fuck off EA and stop being lazy. And besides, I'm tired of seeing abominations like this in my game telling me to buy it. Whatever the hell it is.

❤"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened"❤"It's okay for you to disagree with me I can't force you to be right"❤"I don't care what anybody says, sleep is my BFF"❤
Field Researcher
#1470 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 9:19 PM
It's meant to be Joan Holloway from Mad Men.

Scholar
#1471 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cece15624
The whole store as a whole should sprout wings and leave The Sims series. Honestly not going to pay 20-30 dollars for actual community lots instead of rabbit holes. Fuck off EA and stop being lazy. And besides, I'm tired of seeing abominations like this in my game telling me to buy it. Whatever the hell it is.

um...you realize that you can turn all the stuff off...its as simple as clicking a mouse...!!
Field Researcher
#1472 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 2:47 AM Last edited by cece15624 : 16th Dec 2013 at 9:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by jenieusa
um...you realize that you can turn all the stuff off...its as simple as clicking a mouse...!!

I do realize I can turn it off, I've been playing the game for four years but its still there . I shouldn't have to play a game I paid 60 dollars for that has non-stop adds unless I turn it off. I'm also not going to pay 50 dollars (as much as an expansion pack) for a world. And really thats who it was supposed to be? its still scary though! I don't like The Sims store which is my opinion the only reason I don't like it is because they take things people request and want LIKE CAR ANIMATIONS and they over price it. If they can make a theater (for 30 dollars more) Then they can make it in the basegame. Come forth disagree wagon

❤"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened"❤"It's okay for you to disagree with me I can't force you to be right"❤"I don't care what anybody says, sleep is my BFF"❤
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#1473 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 8:21 AM
Just in case you missed this information in the stickied Store thread:
Until 31 December the Store will gift one item each day for free. It can be found under the Sale! header. Today's catch is the Greenhouse Sunflower premium object. Here's a thread that lists them all as soon as they're revealed: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/730445.page
Mad Poster
#1474 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 1:58 PM
Free + branded premium content?

The world is ending, right? EA must really be trying to shove us out the door. I wonder what the 31st will be.

Field Researcher
#1475 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 2:58 PM
Free + branded premium content?

The world is ending, right? EA must really be trying to shove us out the door. I wonder what the 31st will be.

They're only doing this because their main focus will no longer be The Sims 3. Just like The Sims 2 the site will probably be shut down, and EA will refuse to take any questions about the game and eventually it will be discontinued. Add The Sims 3 to the list of games in the series EA pretends never existed.

Page 59 of 124