Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

Moraelin, Anhaeyn

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 1676 (Who?), Viewed: 106178 times.
Page 61 of 68
Instructor
#1501 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 7:57 AM
: (
I had Alanna get married and have a daughter with some YA she had a high relationship with. I was wondering why it was so high because they never leave the lot, and her parents don't even have max relationship with anyone.
Then I found out that he used to be her nanny when she was a toddler...I had them break up, but this is a chapter I'll just file away in the family vault and never think about again.
He keeps coming over the house though, it's weird.

Edit: And he called her mom to congratulate her on her own grandchild...that he is the father of.
EA's gotta do better next game, I swear.

Sometimes...things that are expensive...are worse.
Theorist
#1502 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 8:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weisskreuz
EA's gotta do better next game, I swear.

Don't jinx it.
Scholar
#1503 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 9:49 AM
Sigh. I stepped away from the computer for 6 minutes to .. do a thing .. I forgot to pause my game,



This happened. Oh my god, nobody died, it's a bloody miracle. O_O I don't get fires very often but OF COURSE it'd happen when I forget to pause...

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Theorist
#1504 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 3:58 AM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 10th Sep 2017 at 4:14 AM.
So, what princess gets which bed?

Should I let them decide for themselves?

Snow White is a charmer, Aurora is angelic, Ariel is independent, Belle is inquisitive, Jasmine is fussy, Mulan is wild, and Tiana is clingy.
(did I get them right? I was on the fence about switching Ariel and Mulan, and had the the other way around originally!)


And yes, that IS a toddler bunk-bed in the corner! :P

And yes, that red dragon plush IS named Mushu :P

And yes, there ARE seven gnomes scattered throughout the bedroom :P
Scholar
#1505 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:33 AM
Very nice room. Love the gnomes.. So does the bunk bed work? Is the animation all weird for the toddler to get into it? Ive seen them around the web but never used one.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Theorist
#1506 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
Very nice room. Love the gnomes.. So does the bunk bed work? Is the animation all weird for the toddler to get into it? Ive seen them around the web but never used one.

I assume it works like a children's bunk bed, where when they attempt to climb into bed, they teleport to the level of the mattress. Yes yes, weird animations.

I've not used it yet myself though!
Scholar
#1507 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 11:44 PM
I sent my sim to the Humor & Highjinx festival to see how it would be after installing the mod that effects what they wear. See for yourself!




Partywear and formal wear being worn by participants, casual by non-participants. Siiiiigh doesn't it look lovely and normal?
This sim is Malcolm and he's a good sim. His brother is Colin JR, the evil negative-character trait sim. I just moved them all in together, 4 boys in one household. Its an abandoned factory in Oasis Springs.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Theorist
#1508 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
I sent my sim to the Humor & Highjinx festival to see how it would be after installing the mod that effects what they wear. See for yourself!

* -* golly that's amazing!
Scholar
#1509 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 3:38 AM
After 'contact aliens', Aiden was talking on the phone. I wondered wtf who is he talking to? At work? I hovered over and realised the aliens had called him... Although he's not the only sim in the scientist career, I didn't realise this was a thing.





Colin JR's parents never diciplined him when he was having outbursts, being mean, or getting into fights. They never parented him. So this is what they are marked as. 'Passive parents'. It's a shame... his older brother and sister aged up just fine (didn't go through the parenting pack), what a sad thing for one of my top favorite gen 2 couples. :'(

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Lab Assistant
#1510 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 5:53 AM
Just some kids "Doing" there homework (They are ACTULLY just walking around the house with there homework)
Scholar
#1511 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 10:49 AM
My sim hit level 9 of the Criminal career / Oracle branch and got this career outfit




I love it!

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Field Researcher
#1512 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
My sim hit level 9 of the Criminal career / Oracle branch and got this career outfit




I love it!


Um, why doesn't the gloves go all the way on your poor sim's hands? Or do they always look like that for the guys?
Btw, the female version of this isn't nearly as nice, sooo - after the gender restrictions were taken away I made a darker & shiny version of this for my ladies. ;P
Scholar
#1513 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 9:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyŻchan
Um, why doesn't the gloves go all the way on your poor sim's hands? Or do they always look like that for the guys?
Btw, the female version of this isn't nearly as nice, sooo - after the gender restrictions were taken away I made a darker & shiny version of this for my ladies. ;P


I dunno, I like the gloves. I've never played a female oracle so I haven't seen it.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Scholar
#1514 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 3:00 AM
I don't know what prompted me to do this, but I decided to create a small boarding school. Only I wasn't really in the mood to build one, so I decided I'd find a suitable house and convert it in to one. So I opened up my library, found this one, and got to work. It was already missing a lot of windows and stuff from CC I didn't have, so I stripped it down, taking out nearly everything.

Getting it done with just the Base Game and minimal CC was a bit of a challenge, but I'm pretty pleased with what I ended up with. I was afraid I was gonna run out of room, but I managed to squeeze all the essentials in, and it has room for 10 students! I've started playtesting (with a household created by moving Minerva McGonagall into the house and then just poaching any kids that walk around the neighbourhood, forcibly adding them to the family! Nothing creepy about an old woman abducting kids from the local playground, right?) and haven't encountered any major issues. Now I just gotta figure out what mods will help it play more like I want it too!
Screenshots

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Scholar
#1515 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 5:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerxyz
I don't know what prompted me to do this, but I decided to create a small boarding school. Only I wasn't really in the mood to build one, so I decided I'd find a suitable house and convert it in to one. So I opened up my library, found this one, and got to work. It was already missing a lot of windows and stuff from CC I didn't have, so I stripped it down, taking out nearly everything.

Getting it done with just the Base Game and minimal CC was a bit of a challenge, but I'm pretty pleased with what I ended up with. I was afraid I was gonna run out of room, but I managed to squeeze all the essentials in, and it has room for 10 students! I've started playtesting (with a household created by moving Minerva McGonagall into the house and then just poaching any kids that walk around the neighbourhood, forcibly adding them to the family! Nothing creepy about an old woman abducting kids from the local playground, right?) and haven't encountered any major issues. Now I just gotta figure out what mods will help it play more like I want it too!


That looks really good! Have you thought about making clubs for the kids to simulate a school?
Scholar
#1516 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 10:32 AM
So Colin JR went on a date (his first date) with Ruby which isn't super significant but...


But what is note worthy is that everyone sat quietly at their tables, other than to use the bathroom, they didn't get up, didn't come over to disturb my sims/speak to them...

Here is Veronica dining with her parents...



Damn millennials always on their devices and never talking to each other, am I right?

All of this quiet dining thanks to bienchen's mods!

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Test Subject
#1517 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 11:26 AM
Ohhhh great) looks so pretty)
Scholar
#1518 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 5:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparkison
That looks really good! Have you thought about making clubs for the kids to simulate a school?


Thank you!

That's an EP feature, right? Unfortunately I've only got BG (I'm playing TS4 through the Origin Vault subscription thing, and after buying pretty much all the packs for TS2 and TS3 I really don't feel like shelling out a bunch of money to do the same for TS4, even if the game is growing on me).

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Lab Assistant
#1519 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 5:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerxyz
Thank you!

That's an EP feature, right? Unfortunately I've only got BG (I'm playing TS4 through the Origin Vault subscription thing, and after buying pretty much all the packs for TS2 and TS3 I really don't feel like shelling out a bunch of money to do the same for TS4, even if the game is growing on me).


Clubs are from get together, one of the main fetures. Don't worry, I was like you until I got 50$ for cristmas and 50$ for my b-day
Scholar
#1520 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
So Colin JR went on a date (his first date) with Ruby which isn't super significant but...


But what is note worthy is that everyone sat quietly at their tables, other than to use the bathroom, they didn't get up, didn't come over to disturb my sims/speak to them...

Here is Veronica dining with her parents...



Damn millennials always on their devices and never talking to each other, am I right?

All of this quiet dining thanks to bienchen's mods!


I love her mods, so glad I thought to link them here!
Scholar
#1521 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 12:56 AM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 13th Sep 2017 at 10:27 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparkison
I love her mods, so glad I thought to link them here!


And seriously thank you. Fixing major irritants like that really makes things much more enjoyable. Turns out I was already using her pimples mod, (from when it was on MTS) which is awesome too.


So Aiden tested "Ghost Goo" but it didn't work out and it gave him a uncomfortable mood, something about fearing the grim reaper, and when I looked behind him OH GOD THERE HE IS. Fortunately the Grim didn't follow Aiden home as the mood continued. (*he could not interact with Grim which almost made it creepier)

So young adults with uncontrolled emotions can get mood swings;


They still have that lumbering teenage-mood swing walk...

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Instructor
#1522 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 2:26 PM
I haven't touched the Goth family in my current save file, so MCCC does whatever it wants with it. It decided to marry Grim Reaper with Cassandra Goth, and make Cassandra pregnant at the same time. Grim moved in with the Goths', and Cassandra gave birth to twins Robin and Jenny.

I decided to boot up the Goth lot to have a look at their family tree and to see how the game treated Grim now that he's both playable and a father. Grim is a nameless adult (literally nameless, holding the cursor over him gives me no information aside from "adult"). He's still behaving like Grim Reaper *should* behave (hovering, ghastly voice, etc.). He's deeply in love with Cassandra, but I as the player can not actively direct him to do anything but hug/flirt with/compliment his wife.

Gonna go kill a sim now - completely for the sake of science - to see if nameless Grim shows up, or if the game will replace him with another Reaper.
Theorist
#1523 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 9:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimoliin
I haven't touched the Goth family in my current save file, so MCCC does whatever it wants with it. It decided to marry Grim Reaper with Cassandra Goth, and make Cassandra pregnant at the same time. Grim moved in with the Goths', and Cassandra gave birth to twins Robin and Jenny.

I decided to boot up the Goth lot to have a look at their family tree and to see how the game treated Grim now that he's both playable and a father. Grim is a nameless adult (literally nameless, holding the cursor over him gives me no information aside from "adult"). He's still behaving like Grim Reaper *should* behave (hovering, ghastly voice, etc.). He's deeply in love with Cassandra, but I as the player can not actively direct him to do anything but hug/flirt with/compliment his wife.

Gonna go kill a sim now - completely for the sake of science - to see if nameless Grim shows up, or if the game will replace him with another Reaper.

Be sure to keep us posted on your findings! :D
Scholar
#1524 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 10:26 PM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 18th Sep 2017 at 10:37 PM.
Um, my sim-son got pregnant via abduction again...



The babies are white? and in human baby clothing? With human voices? But they have alien faces, and ears... NO I do not have "bypass blue babies" because he has a set of twins that are toddlers already and they're blue. These babies have a different mother.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ How many ears did Spock have? The left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear. :D
Instructor
#1525 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShigemiNotoge
Be sure to keep us posted on your findings! :D


Our test subject, Eliza Pancakes, requires no further introduction. In this experiment, the scientist (read: me) chose to starve her to death, for simplicity... and because it's more fun and dramatic than simply making use of MCCC. It is also a rather cheap way to kill a sim. In fact, you actually earn money by killing a sim from starvation. All you have to do is sell a well-chosen door. I chose the door leading out to the left balcony on the top floor of the Pancake's residence.

Anyways, on to our actual experiment. This is what happened, in 7 (8) simple steps, for the sake of validity and reliability:

1. An unsuspecting Eliza enters the balcony.
2. The door behind her disappears. Poof.
3. She spends her last days playing chess, chatting on the phone with her mortal enemy Don Lothario, sleeping on the floor, and repeatedly peeing herself. She cleans up after herself, though.
4. About half way into the experiment, she gets asked on a date by Kane; some random, Maxis-generated townie. She would've loved that dinner date I'm sure, considering her hunger is in the red by now, but she turns his offer down. 'Cause I say so.
5. Eliza dies from starvation at exactly 13:37 on the third day, wearing that pink, long-sleeved tshirt and those white sweatpants she likes to wear to the gym. Let us not forget that stupid, turquoise cap.
(6.) Our condolences go out to her family - her husband Bob, and her teenage son Gustav. They're not really mourning, though. Because Sims 4.
7. Grim shows up, but which Grim?
8. OUR nameless Grim, who has actually turned into an elder over the days our experiment took place!

So, to conclude our experiment: Grim can be both *himself* (aka the Grim Reaper) and playable as someones husband/father at the same time.

Next experiment; can Grim die from old age? If so, who will reap his soul?

Stay tuned!
Page 61 of 68
Back to top