Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Wanderlust, a new Sims 2 building contest - posted on 3rd Feb 2018 at 2:19 AM
Replies: 1780 (Who?), Viewed: 112070 times.
Page 72 of 72
Lab Assistant
#1776 Old Yesterday at 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparkison
Try fishing in Magnolia Promenade. Over my years of playing Sims 4 I've caught several cowplant berries there, plus pomegranates and dragonfruit.


It's the pomegranite I've been trying to get, lately (for the superfood salad). I've looked everywhere for cherry trees, but no luck. (That was a fiasco - Aubree somehow switched places with her father when I moved him back into the household. Mom was still standing by her desk, ready to help with the homework, and looking sort of stunned. ('Where did she go? She was just right here. Kids!') Aubree was at the Landgraab mansion, looking for the non-existent cherry tree.) I know I've found them before (when I was looking for snapdragons). I finally gave up and downloaded the tree from the gallery.
Scholar
#1777 Old Yesterday at 9:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisiblgirl
It's the pomegranite I've been trying to get, lately (for the superfood salad). I've looked everywhere for cherry trees, but no luck. (That was a fiasco - Aubree somehow switched places with her father when I moved him back into the household. Mom was still standing by her desk, ready to help with the homework, and looking sort of stunned. ('Where did she go? She was just right here. Kids!') Aubree was at the Landgraab mansion, looking for the non-existent cherry tree.) I know I've found them before (when I was looking for snapdragons). I finally gave up and downloaded the tree from the gallery.


There are cherry trees by the Raffia Quinta lot in Oasis Springs. Another place you can get some harder to find produce (like blackberries) is the produce stall in San Myshuno. Carl's Sims 4 Guide has a really good page all about gardening with a list of where to find plants: The Sims 4 Gardening Plant List, Fertilizer, and Grafting Plants.
Field Researcher
#1778 Old Today at 7:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparkison
There are cherry trees by the Raffia Quinta lot in Oasis Springs. Another place you can get some harder to find produce (like blackberries) is the produce stall in San Myshuno. Carl's Sims 4 Guide has a really good page all about gardening with a list of where to find plants: The Sims 4 Gardening Plant List, Fertilizer, and Grafting Plants.


You can also buy seeds in the city where they sell produce. I do that all the time buy the cherry seeds there.
Lab Assistant
#1779 Old Today at 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparkison
There are cherry trees by the Raffia Quinta lot in Oasis Springs. Another place you can get some harder to find produce (like blackberries) is the produce stall in San Myshuno. Carl's Sims 4 Guide has a really good page all about gardening with a list of where to find plants: The Sims 4 Gardening Plant List, Fertilizer, and Grafting Plants.


I was using Carl's guide, and wasn't finding the trees where they were supposed to be. I tried first with Makenzie, and assumed that since she'd previously lived in Oasis Springs, she shouldn't need to wait for plants to spawn, but apparently, it doesn't work that way. Then, I had the boyfriend, who was still living in Oasis Springs, look, and he did find spawning plants, but no cherry trees in the locations on Carl's map.

Totally a different subject - I finally had a kid go through the 'unbearably sad' phase, and it was adorable. The kids are so cute in their little bear costumes.
Scholar
#1780 Old Today at 3:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisiblgirl
I was using Carl's guide, and wasn't finding the trees where they were supposed to be. I tried first with Makenzie, and assumed that since she'd previously lived in Oasis Springs, she shouldn't need to wait for plants to spawn, but apparently, it doesn't work that way. Then, I had the boyfriend, who was still living in Oasis Springs, look, and he did find spawning plants, but no cherry trees in the locations on Carl's map.

Totally a different subject - I finally had a kid go through the 'unbearably sad' phase, and it was adorable. The kids are so cute in their little bear costumes.


Plant spawning in Sims 4 can be a real pain. I think it took about four Sim days for the cherry tree to mature near the household I'm playing now (she's on the Raffia Quinta lot I mentioned). That's one good thing about the produce stalls in San Myshuno. I wish we had regular stores in Sims 4 though. I miss that. And right now harvestables are broken for being sold on retail lots, which is super frustrating.

I've never had a problem using that guide from Carl's, but I haven't used it a long time either though, because I've played so long now I pretty much know where I need to go to find things.
Alchemist
#1781 Old Today at 8:24 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Today at 8:36 PM.
Mike Myers is attempting numerous times to hit on my simself. However, for the both of them, it means numerous times hiding in bed under the sheets in their room. Dana charmed my simself and Alice Cooper was caught crying in my simself's walk in closet.

You know, from this post forward in this thread, I will address my simself as me, I and myself, because it's just getting tedious to ad nauseum points. Besides, you know it's not really me when it involves my sims.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Page 72 of 72
Back to top