Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 7:10 PM
Wow! Eliza Pancakes... You so cute? I was so bored of her appearance so I decided to rework her a little. I was going to play the household anyway so... In this install she have just tipped over and have become an adult. It's an old save and it took a while before I did turn of aging back then. The glasses may be gone but the freckles is still there (even though they might not be noticeable in the pic).

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 3:16 AM
Johnny Zest - I made him over to be a little more in keeping with the playful, easy-going attitude I imagine he has. Which incidentally has given him slightly Dudley Landgraab vibes:

Scholar
#28 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 7:43 PM
Did a make-under with my edited Nina and Dina Caliente restoring what I imagine their natural hair color and texture to be as well as removing all their makeup. Now you can see how similar they look!
Screenshots

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 18th Aug 2020 at 9:11 AM
Didn't actually have to change up much about Brant, he's a cutie as it is. Just got rid of the blue tinted hair, and gave him a shorter beard (which makes him look much younger!)

Scholar
#30 Old 24th Dec 2020 at 10:26 PM
Merry Christmas (or Happy Holiday if you prefer) everyone!

I'm a "messy" player, meaning that I just play back and forth. My general interest is to create sims but there is a limit in TS4 (good for me) and whit 76 out of 150 down I have switched over to make over the pre-mades.

So here is one of them. I have seen this dark skinned (adult) sim from time to time. Her (Swedish) name seems to be Linda Lindahl but I don't know what's her English name is or if she had that name from day one (she was in a save that got lost and I only got her picture, not the name). Anyway, here is a pic from back then. I moved her in whit one of my sims in Oasis Springs.

And here is my make over in three different outfits: Everyday, Hot weather and Formal.

Scholar
#31 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 8:35 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 27th Dec 2020 at 9:04 PM.
So I gave Mr Don Lothario (an adult in this install) a new look and gave him a girlfriend. It's a pre-made young adult named Elin (did forget her last name, sorry) who I also changed quite a bit . They now live in Oasis Springs.

Scholar
#32 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 7:40 PM
I decided it was time to give (old) Mrs Landgraab (from my 2:nd install of the game) a makeover again. I do not think I did mess that up.

Credits and links:

Outfit - Belaloallure Dakota Dress https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...ess/id/1443611/
Shoes - Sentate's Sassy Pump https://www.thesimsresource.com/art...ump/id/1324616/

Both on TSR
Field Researcher
#33 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 9:35 PM Last edited by glowstarsinajar : 1st Apr 2021 at 1:00 AM.
New to TS4 and mostly here for building, tbh. But they really did the Calientes dirty, especially Nina, so I couldn't resist a quick makeover.

Dina:

Nina:

Edit: I went back and updated their wardrobes and Dina's hair too.

Screenshots
Scholar
#34 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 6:12 PM
I don't know if this sim do exist as a pre made in your games and what her name is but I have her in my laptop install. Her (Swedish) name is Hanna Olsson and she is a trainer the gym in Oasis Springs. Below you see her before the makeover. I just added some makeup and changed some clothes but what a different it made! The fact that she showed up in a "very flirty" mode the first time after the makeover did not make the situation worse. I did Not change her body so Hanna is still maximum slim and maximum muscles.

Before the redo, dressed in her sport clothes.

And after, dressed in her new hot weather outfit.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 3:34 PM
The eldest and second eldest of my Cove family, Leonardo and Valentino, finally aged up! I'm lazy when it comes to dressing sims (especially male) so I often entirely randomise outfits, keep one or two things, and roll with it.

Leonardo chose a, uh, bold combo that I just had to keep for the giggles. (Both are mermaids, so scaled trousers actually kinda work.) Valentino's is surprisingly normal.

In the end, it's not a dramatic change, but the sibling duo is covered in their favourite colours. Red and black for Leonardo, blue and pink for Valentino.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Page 2 of 2