Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 1:12 PM
Default What brnt waffles sky do you use?
Do you use the lightning mods from brnt waffles tumblr? I'm a bit curios, because if you do:

* what water type do you use? (Lucky Palms? University?)
* which/what do you think is the best?
* what combinations do you have?

// a curious person
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 1:40 PM
http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/...lighting-mod-my

This. Winter trees look a bit odd and cream coloured in places but ignoring that, it gives me a girl boner. Can't remember what water type, but I think it might be Uni.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 5:58 AM
I used to use this sky, but I took it out. Reason being that I really don't like the 9pm sunset setting because it messes with my sim's sleeping patterns. Most of her default sky mods use the setting, which is why I don't see myself getting another one. I mean, I would love to, but it's quite complicated trying to find one without the longer days. I also realized I didn't want Sunlit Tides water for every world, but at the same time, if I get another one, would Moonlight Falls water really look good in Isla Paradiso? Probably not. But besides that, her skies are absolutely gorgeous. Despite my disliking for Frozen, her Frozen-inspired sky would have to be my favourite. It's truly amazing! :lovestruc
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:29 AM
I love the alien sky mod, it really improves Oasis Landing and Bridgeport and other various worlds.
Alchemist
#5 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 1:07 PM
I switch them out depending on which world I'm playing.
My random legacy in Isla Paradiso gets Cloud 9 with IP water.
And the save I'm playing in Aurora Skies gets Dream Dimension with AS water
Alchemist
#6 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 2:29 PM
Moonrise Kingdom 5.0 with AS water. Sometimes I change the water color but never the lighting mod itself. It's simply too damn beautiful. On top of that I have the Skyrim Starfield. Together these take one's breath away.
Moonrise Kingdom
Skyrim starfield
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Aug 2023 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorceress Supreme
Moonrise Kingdom 5.0 with AS water. Sometimes I change the water color but never the lighting mod itself. It's simply too damn beautiful. On top of that I have the Skyrim Starfield. Together these take one's breath away.
Moonrise Kingdom
Skyrim starfield

Thank you, I'm so confused about which is "the best" because there are so many options and versions. I guess I need to set my preference straight xD.