Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#751 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 1:15 PM
I am doing the challenge a bit differently but I have the nraas mods so that I can have more than 8 people in the household and a bigger portrait panel. My oldest has just turned into a young adult but he can't marry his fiance and I didn't know what to do so I tried moving him out/kicking him out but it won't let me because there are too many people in my active household. Help!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#752 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by felicitymay15
I am doing the challenge a bit differently but I have the nraas mods so that I can have more than 8 people in the household and a bigger portrait panel. My oldest has just turned into a young adult but he can't marry his fiance and I didn't know what to do so I tried moving him out/kicking him out but it won't let me because there are too many people in my active household. Help!

Perhaps you should try going into Edit Town and separate him from the house he's currently in and put him in his fiancee's house. That's what I've had to do on occasion.
Field Researcher
#753 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 3:35 AM
2nd newest update- Planning
Newest update- Desperation
Field Researcher
#754 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 8:47 PM
New update- 100
As you might be able to deduce from the title, this is the update where Ellothiel gives birth to her 100th child! (100th child for the challenge anyway, since she's had a few others along the way )
Test Subject
#755 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 4:32 PM
gave in and made a simblr! http://saunders100babies.tumblr.com/

Melissajayd'ox
Because love is on the radio ♫

S3 100 baby challenge; 5 babys; 3 singles; 1 multiple; 2 girls 3 boys. 95 to go
Test Subject
#756 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:39 PM
Can you control the cildren or just the mom?
Field Researcher
#757 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 12:33 AM
You can control everyone.
Scholar
#758 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 6:03 PM
This weeks Update - 13 down= 87 to go
Field Researcher
#759 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 1:40 AM
The last normal chapter before the epilogue- Completed
Test Subject
#760 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 6:49 PM
Hey guys! I'm doing the challenge just for myself and I'm currently growing my second generation mom (Feather). It happened that the only supernatural Sim in my household is Feather, she's a vampire. I was wondering if it's against the rules to have her be the 2nd gen mom; if that's the case I already have a Potent Cure elixir for her. I love her being a vampire and I have her all goth styled and stuff, but I'm playing the challenge following each and every rule I have found, so I really want to know if any of you know whether it's against the rules to keep Feather as a vampire.

Thanks in advance!
Test Subject
#761 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 3:43 PM
I don't have seasons. I was a wondering if it should get a mod or if there isn't a mod (there probably is) then I will literally go out but if I don't find any men then it's ok right? Ik I'm late... :,(
Test Subject
#762 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 5:35 PM
Hey everyone! I've just started this challenge with Katerina Blair. She's already had her first girl, Isla, and then TWINS, boys Augustus and Lucas. She doesn't have long left before she ages up to an elder though, so hopefully she can have one more if she works fast. At least she already has Isla so she has a girl to carry on the challenge
Scholar
#763 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 5:41 PM
Test Subject
#764 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 10:10 PM
Tumblr was driving me insane, so I started a livejournal.
Hoping to make a cool blog!
Test Subject
#765 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 10:55 PM
Intro for my story 100 baby challenge thingy. Will post the first chapter tomorrow!
Test Subject
#766 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 11:57 AM
Hey guys I have a question? Can adopted children count towards the 100? If I already have a biological girl to continue the challenge, can my sim adopt a baby (and obviously raise it from the baby) and have it count towards the 100? Thanks
Lab Assistant
#767 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 11:35 PM
@Allie J, no, adopted children don't count.
Test Subject
#768 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 11:12 PM
I have a question about making money. I have Late Night, so the celebrity system is a regular part of my game. My founder met some guys that were celebrities, putting her in the celebrity system, as well as all of her children as she befriended and took care of them. Ever since then my family gets sent random celebrity gifts. Is it okay to sell those?
Test Subject
#769 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theatreowl
I have a question about making money. I have Late Night, so the celebrity system is a regular part of my game. My founder met some guys that were celebrities, putting her in the celebrity system, as well as all of her children as she befriended and took care of them. Ever since then my family gets sent random celebrity gifts. Is it okay to sell those?
I should think so
Test Subject
#770 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 2:26 PM
Hey guys, its been a while since I've updated you on my progress. The link is to my YouTube channel to my 100 baby challenge playlist. Check it out if you have the time http://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...xdSRvukxzJoSQdd
Test Subject
#771 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 4:30 PM
I have started this challenge and wanted to keep track of it so I made a Simblr!

http://tessplayingsims.tumblr.com/

It started out really slow, though, with 90% of the men being too old to have babies with my founder, and the other 10% not liking her. And the first three times she did get pregnant, her fertility treatment didn't work. xD I have moved my family to a new town though and it seems to be going better now. :D
Scholar
#772 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 3:01 PM
Lab Assistant
#773 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 3:29 PM
Is it okay if my founder is still having babies but one of her kids also has babies?
Field Researcher
#774 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 11:34 PM
New update- Home
Test Subject
#775 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:02 AM
I had to restart... my cousin accidentally on purpose deleted the save :/
http://faye100babychallenge.wordpre...oducing-london/
Page 31 of 46