Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 3:14 AM Last edited by BionixWV : 15th Jun 2010 at 5:22 AM. Reason: keyboard misfire

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Rogue Cop & Fish cases not working......
In the Investigator career, the forementioned cases are buggy, at best. The Rogue Cop case is supposed to end with your sim confirming that the suspect is at city hall, and calls the cops. Three times I got this case, yet the "Confirm" tab on the City Hall menu is faded out, and not clickable. I've tried staying on that case two sim days in a row,all three times, hoping to get the chance, but nothing.

The Fish case, where you have to fish anywhere you are able to, for four hours to get evidence......four hours, nope...I had my sim fish for twelve hours, caught lots of fish all over, and no new popups for the case.

Anyone else having issues with these two cases? I of course cancel them out, and get a new one now, but I wanted to see who else is having problems.

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004