Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2011 at 3:46 PM
Default Mod to edit NPCs
I've read mentions of a mod to edit NPC characters. I want all-male knights and a male Royal Adviser in my kingdom but the game keeps generating females Could you please point me in the direction to find this? Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th May 2011 at 2:57 PM
I used CAS to change one of my Female knights to male, and he - she stopped doing her job.. just stands around doing nothing....
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th May 2011 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aircondor
I used CAS to change one of my Female knights to male, and he - she stopped doing her job.. just stands around doing nothing....

debug edit his religion it will work after that i hope.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th May 2011 at 5:45 PM
I found they lost their voice after I changed their gender
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th May 2011 at 7:27 PM
Hm, I changed the gender of my bard's barman from female to male and haven't noticed any issues with it yet.

Anyway to answer the original question you can find a bunch of mods listed here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=438701
I use Treeag's Edit in CAS mod.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th May 2011 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Roy_Mustang
I found they lost their voice after I changed their gender

this happened for me but only in CAS. when i went back in the game, they had the correct voice.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th May 2011 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missshey01
debug edit his religion it will work after that i hope.

Not sure how to do that. I've been using the priests to convert them, but using debug seems simpler!