Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 6:43 AM
Wall Up View/Roof Mod??
Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm still new to this site. Let me know if I should post this somewhere else.

Anyway....... one of the absolute most annoying f*cking things from Sims 4 in my opinion is when you have, for example, a roof placed outside the wall on the same floor height with you, and you have Wall-Up view, and when you try to spin the camera around at all it goes all wonky and keeps going upwards. It's the worst freakin' thing and has made me have to rebuild entire 2nd & 3rd floors because I always play with Wall-Up view and hate it when I'm trying to focus on a sim, or worse, decorate a room and I can't get a good view on something because the camera keeps going upwards!! I've always played with Wall-Up view, I'm not a huge fan of the half-wall view (or whatever its called) and I definitely don't like the no-walls view. I've just always played Sim games like this. Stubborn, I know, but it feels more realistic.

Anyway, my question is if there is any sort of mod that could maybe disable this or something. Or at least I can just start a discussion about it, I can't be the only person that this annoys.