Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 4:19 PM
Woot! We are obsessed AND yes, I take that as a good thing...I think, LMAO xD and I will have to take a look at this anime of which you speak of. :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 10:54 PM
Do it now *www*

... my ex-gf thinks that one of the characters from KHR is stalking me >.> actually one of the males I put as "want to marry"~

*look at pic attached, he with his pet*
Screenshots

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 5:58 PM
I honestly, think we need a "Anime Obsession" Thread >.> Because I obsessed with Strawberry Panic, and your being stalked but KHR characters. AND that is never fun >.<

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 3:48 PM
I agree on that point!
But currently I'm kind of in the middle of writing fanfic...yaoi. ^w^''

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
#80 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 7:11 AM
WE SHOULD SO MAKE ONE >.<

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I want to make a manga, of Yuri and Yaoi. Like I have a mix of both in the same manga

Banned
#81 Old 1st Feb 2012 at 4:38 AM
Mad Poster
#82 Old 1st Feb 2012 at 9:48 AM
Neru from Vocaloid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Gh11wjpKw And Kaito, but I don't like his chest, I like how cute he is, and his ice cream.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Banned
#83 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KKiryu007Joker
Neru from Vocaloid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Gh11wjpKw And Kaito, but I don't like his chest, I like how cute he is, and his ice cream.
Aww c'mon, just because he has stars for nipples? XP Look! His nipples are regular now! :D
Instructor
#84 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 2:07 AM
I would have to say..Yuki, and Kyo Souma from Fruits Basket! XD I'm such a fan girl..
Screenshots
Banned
#85 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 5:00 PM
Also Hirata from Love Attack. x3
Top Secret Researcher
#86 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 8:46 PM
Heheheh

Chikane Himemiya from Kannazuki no Miko (her and Himeko are so cute together!)

Forum Resident
#87 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 9:49 AM
Just joined the group, but I would say I'd marry Sesshomaru from InuYasha. He has this very laid back swag about him.
Top Secret Researcher
#88 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 8:41 AM
*waves towards KiaraRawks* Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! And welcome to the awesome group ^.^

I have other Anime characters I would marry, but dear goodness, they are all females. I guess the reason for that is, I believe women in Anime are beautiful Don't ask, please don't ask

Forum Resident
#89 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 5:34 PM
I totally agree the women in Anime are indeed beautiful. One thing I noticed about the anime InuYasha though (and mind you, I started watching this when I was much younger) but a lot of the male characters looked and talked like females. They had very light soft voices while some of the women tended to have a stronger personality behind them. Although this seemed only true to some of the villians in the series.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Top Secret Researcher
#90 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 4:37 AM
Oh my gosh! I've noticed that too! I was like...Uhm, yeah, alright. But the women in Anime, it amazes me how the Japanese put so much emotion behind the love or just their personality behind the females. I guess I've always been attracted to them. All of the people in Anime, I am serious, they are all women. I just love Yuri, that is for sure. Yay for Yuri ^.^

Lab Assistant
#91 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 1:12 AM
Oh cool thread. I love L and Zero, but I think of them as more brotherly, so I would say Aido Hanabusa from Vampire Knight!

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!
Test Subject
#92 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 1:25 PM
Default Even though it is so wrong!

I love that Nazi Catboy!
Test Subject
#93 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 8:47 AM
I would have to say my own characters!!! Sorry but I find that my guy characters are quite handsome to me, because I created them myself!
Test Subject
#94 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 4:54 AM
Sebastian from Black butler.

I hate SMS language...
Top Secret Researcher
#95 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 2:35 PM
There are so many to chose from, I would marry any of my own characters as they are all cute as hell and they all mostly have black hair though I would go from my own either Rilien or Nor. For some reason I like men with black hair. I would marry any or all Sebastian or Grell from black butler, Alucard from hellsing, Serpithroth from final fantasy advent children, D or Mier link from vampire hunter D: Blood lust and if it counts as an anime fire lord ozai from avatar the last air bender if not then Kaname from vampire knight.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#96 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 11:45 AM
Ai no kusabi....Riki!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....And Final Fantasy Zack <3 *passing out*

P.S.: still trying to find out how to post a pic O.o...XD
Test Subject
#97 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 4:19 PM
I would marry Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop) in a heartbeat.
Test Subject
#98 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 1:46 AM
senri shiki vampire knight he is calm and sweet and he is not afraid to speak his mind he is so cute i would marry shiki in a minute
Screenshots
Instructor
#99 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 10:18 PM
Am surprised no one has said this hunk yet.

But honestly I think I would marry Subaru from Watashi no Ookami-san and Dear. The way he adores Komomo makes my heart stop every time.

Page 4 of 4