Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 5:15 PM
Default Hello all
I am new to the site & don't have any of the games downloaded but was wondering there was a way I could still dip my toe into attempting to create.....mostly because I'm bored out of my flipping mind. LOL. If so; how would I go about doing this? Any information would be amazing...
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 9:26 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 3rd Dec 2018 at 5:31 PM. Reason: forgot to add "install"
As far as I know, you'd have to have one of the games installed to create something, unless it's not sim-related content you want to make.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 2:55 PM
I would definitely get one of the games (hint TS3), get a modeling software, Milkshape, and a pre TS4 version of TSRW to get started!