Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:50 AM Last edited by AMarie345 : 10th Sep 2017 at 7:33 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Pack Files Don't Appear In Game?*SOLVED*
I've been stuck with the same ten cc hair styles because everything I'd tried downloading in the last few weeks will not show up in game. I've gone through the launcher, it says it's installed, it's in the Installed tab with other stuff, but the second I launch my game, it's gone and isn't in CAS/CAH.
I've tried looking online, but I haven't found any solutions for Windows 7.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 5:38 AM
Have you tried clearing (deleting) your game folder's cache files since installing the newer CC? And you are certain that you are looking on sims who are the correct age/gender for the newer hairs that you have added?

CasPartCache.package (this would be the important one here)
compostiorCache.package
scriptCache.package
simCompositorCache.package
socialCache.package (this one is optional)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 7:32 PM
I did delete those, and I was downloading for women YA so I was looking at that, but it wasn't working.
I did get it to work, though!

I had to pull all my DCCache files to the desktop, install the new stuff first, and then drag the DCCache files back to readd the older stuff.