Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 4:57 AM
Default Sims 3 BG Compatible Worlds
Are there any worlds that are similar to/world creators like AARONROGERS8I3?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 5:09 PM
RE: Sims 3 BG Compatible Worlds
I always use these two worlds: 1) Hylewood by Nilxis + the matching lighting override mod and 2) Small Island World by Fairstead Sims.

With Hylewood, I've played in it (I have only LN and Seasons EPs) and it works fine. The watermill deco building won't be there (I think it uses Pets or another EP)...but it's not too distracting, really. It's still gorgeous and fun to explore! It has neat, little, hidden spots within the woods. :3 If you want it to look beautiful in all its Autumn splendor, definitely have at least the Seasons expansion pack. But I'm sure it'll look just as beautiful without the Autumn look (although I've never tried that yet). As for the other world, it's a beautiful, empty (no lots) island.

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Scholar
#4 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 11:05 PM
This blog hosts the base game worlds Ashdale and Peach hills. I didnt check the links but I had them both at one point. I'd say I definitely put a lot of work into them because they werent my speed but they are base game.

http://itsasim-thing.blogspot.com/2...each-hills.html