Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 7:36 PM
Default Spiral Stairs..did the mesh...now what?
Okay I made a spiral staricase mesh!!! YEAH! i made this in milkshape and and Deleted ssome parts...I don't know if it's okay to delete then what can I do? Any ways I dont know how to get it in the game I used the Upwardly mobile staircase and Im just wondering if someone could get it in the game for me. Okay It';s not completely spiral. Its more like the spiral stairs in Sims Superstar but more spiraly...lol Okay well heres a picture if anyone is interested. Thank you if you could do this for me!

Liam
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  done with spiral Stairs sortof.rar (12.1 KB, 53 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 8:27 PM
can anyone help?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 8:35 PM
It looks good and I'm sorry but I know nothing about this sort of thing, but how will the animations be affected?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 8:44 PM
I dont know. I was hoping the maxis animations were simple as in basically telling the sims to walk on the stairs to the right. Or sumthing along those lines. If thats the case it should work. If not then were in need of animations.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 9:44 PM
We can't do anything with Animations at the minute I'm afraid.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 9:55 PM
This is a great mesh - the game needs it desperately. I know nothing about meshing - but I sincerely hope that someone who does - someone like Brasstex, could help make this a reality. I really want it. Thanx for your work and let us keep our fingers crossed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st May 2005 at 12:33 AM
oh beleive me i know. I have been trying to figure out Sim PE since December 2004...finally just recently Ive been able to start getting things to work. The meshes mya not be the best but thats where practice comes in right now Im working on making a broom. Like one when animations is relased hopefully someone can program (or me if I understand amimations by then) the broom to fly or sweep with. But for now I'm hoping the animations for the stairs are basic. But can someone pleasemake stairs look like this even if they dont work i'd like to see the in game product. Thank you!