Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 9:48 PM
Default [WCIF] Hide supernatural related wants
I have recently been playing several supernatural/occult life states like vampires, werewolves, plantsims, witches, and zombies. I really dislike how the want/fear panel will be clogged up by wants and fears that I will never fulfill. Most of the times they seem to go away after a while, but I have been getting werewolf wants continually for a while now. I did find a mod to hide werewolf cures, but I also get werewolf howls and becoming a werewolf wants. Does anyone know where can I find mods that suppress these types of wants for any type of supernatural?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 1:00 PM
That one what I use.http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,8273.0.html
This don't suppress it all but wants and fears vanish quickly if left unattended.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 3:19 PM
That seems to have more than I would like, but I might go with it if I can't find anything that surpresses just the self-cure wants. And it is true that wants do go away if left unattended, but they keep appearing every time there is a new supernatural, which is quite often the way I am playing currently.
Alchemist
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 7:37 PM
some ways around this::
-change sim's Aspiration through any means.
-edit sim's Wants/Fears in SimPE.
- re-roll Wants/Fears from time to time; minimum interval for them to change would be 3 sim hours.