Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 12:28 PM
Adult Content
I wanna make a sex shop in the sims 4 , but looking for custom content for it .... does any1 know where i can find this?
Advertisement
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#2 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 12:33 PM
Moved to WCIF.

Also a friendly reminder to everyone who is able to provide links: please only post links to sites that have an "Are you legal?" barrier. Thanks.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 6:52 PM
check here. must be 18+
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 5:35 AM
Pandora sims..... Go to top menu and choose Previews, Sims 4 and then Adults only...
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 4:45 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 9th Jul 2017 at 3:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by JadyKins
I wanna make a sex shop in the sims 4 , but looking for custom content for it .... does any1 know where i can find this?

Here you go: link removed by joandsarah77. Please read Buzzler's reply above. All links need to go to a warning page first.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 5:03 AM Last edited by Buzzler : 19th Aug 2015 at 6:37 AM.
Try the Adult Site (A.K.A the Sister Site of MTS), 18+ SexySims. A specific download there can help: {Deep link removed by staff. I told you!}.

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 4:04 PM
Adult Content, 18+, Lovers lab - Sim lab, here:

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/54-the-simlab/
http://www.loverslab.com/forum/55-downloads-the-simlab/

Hello, my name is... Yuki Yuzuki. It's not my real name, obviously. It's my alter ego.. hehe.
English is not my native language, actually I speak german.
Currently playing Sims 4.

Sims 4 simblr: http://yukiyuzukisimblr.tumblr.com/

~ Yuki Yuzuki ♥
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Pandora sims..... Go to top menu and choose Previews, Sims 4 and then Adults only...

Dont support this site! It is ripping off the work of modders on www.loverslab.com and requiring a paid subscription to download their work (most of which is free or will be free)
Forum Resident
#9 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bananamage
Why must you lie to me?
It does not require a paid subscription and they are not ripping off modders. If you dislike it so much, don't use the site, but don't spread your lies here.

First of all if you don't know what you're talking about I wouldn't accuse someone of lying.

They require a subscription to access the ADULT OBJECTS section of their website.
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8075...ims-is-a-thief/
Even recently there was this thread on loverslab where creators even talk about seeing their creators on pandorasims without permission.

I don't know if you're some Pandora shill, but, like use google or something.
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
First of all if you don't know what you're talking about I wouldn't accuse someone of lying.

They require a subscription to access the ADULT OBJECTS section of their website.
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8075...ims-is-a-thief/
Even recently there was this thread on loverslab where creators even talk about seeing their creators on pandorasims without permission.

I don't know if you're some Pandora shill, but, like use google or something.

Nevermind, misread, believed the first poster meant that Loverslab was the ones requiring payment.
Pandorasims however is indeed one of the most disgusting things to ever pop up in a modding community, almost as bad as Bethesda's paid mods.
Thing is though, Pandorasims is old and has no intention of stopping a scam they've been pulling for years as long as people are stupid enough to pay for it, even if it were to ever be shut down, it would pop up elsewhere on a different server computer.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bananamage
Nevermind, misread, believed the first poster meant that Loverslab was the ones requiring payment.
Pandorasims however is indeed one of the most disgusting things to ever pop up in a modding community, almost as bad as Bethesda's paid mods.
Thing is though, Pandorasims is old and has no intention of stopping a scam they've been pulling for years as long as people are stupid enough to pay for it, even if it were to ever be shut down, it would pop up elsewhere on a different server computer.

Oh okay, I was riled up about that one. Sorry for the hostility.
I thought it was just so damn old that everyone knew it was full of shit,though. According to the thread they have a Patreon who's paying them money to not make things???
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
Oh okay, I was riled up about that one. Sorry for the hostility.
I thought it was just so damn old that everyone knew it was full of shit,though. According to the thread they have a Patreon who's paying them money to not make things???

Fun Fact there is a hacker out there stealing everything off of the Paid Sims mod sites. (Not like TSR because TSR is Free but you can choose to add a subscription to remove ads.) I'm trying to find it again. There are no images or pictures, infact most of the sites tried to DMCA the site but because the simple existence of the site breaks the Terms of Service and End User License agreement. (Charging for custom content, Recolors etc.) They had no legal footing and they even post the DMCA Letters they recieve Like they are Legally obligated too as well as Snappy little comments about how hillarious they are. I completely agree with the fact that Paid Mod sites are disgusting especially when the creators of the game flat out say it is not allowed. What I do agree with how ever is Asking for donations. to continue the work. As a mod author myself that Never really releases ANYTHING I create (Except the one mod that I collaborated on for a different game) If I did release my work I would feel like a shitlord for charging for my work that literally takes only a couple minutes.
Theorist
#13 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coetty
Fun Fact there is a hacker out there stealing everything off of the Paid Sims mod sites. (Not like TSR because TSR is Free but you can choose to add a subscription to remove ads.) I'm trying to find it again.

I believe you're thinking of Paysites Must Be Destroyed.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
I believe you're thinking of Paysites Must Be Destroyed.

They should definitely do this for Sims 4. I loved this site when I played Sims 2 and 3. :lovestruc

you and me together, we were gemini feed
Space Pony
#15 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BMVagabond
They should definitely do this for Sims 4. I loved this site when I played Sims 2 and 3. :lovestruc
Hear, hear!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 12:57 AM
Loverslab ...and Patreon, but only if your prepared to shell out $$$$$$$ I have many adult mods including dr*gs, but I am well over 18!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 6:49 AM
Sexy Sims is Mod the Sims sister site, designed for the purpose of hosting content that is designed for over 18, and thus might cause support methods such as Paypal to withdraw funding. Donations there are made via credit card only. But, I found not all the content there to be offensive to my prudish sensibilities. For instance, I found a mankini there that had more generous coverage than most of the ones found via Google images.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#18 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
dr*gs

Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Whicked Whims is another great site where I found alot of stuff to make my Strip club
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BadPennyKenny
Whicked Whims is another great site where I found alot of stuff to make my Strip club

which is found on loverslab
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 2:22 AM
Paysitesmustbedestroyed is rubbish..no content at all for S4..
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
Paysitesmustbedestroyed is rubbish..no content at all for S4..

that's because they closed and never intended to do anything for s4. they were and still are the place to go for s3 content
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rogueandroyal
that's because they closed and never intended to do anything for s4. they were and still are the place to go for s3 content

well that sucks...oh well..
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 12:27 PM
Looks like someone wants more fun on Sims 4, lol.