Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 5:28 AM
Default WCIF a "fall on bed exhausted" anim?
Hey again.

I was wondering if there was any animation that resembled a person who came from work "throwing" into bed with open arms. Like "falling" on purpose when you're tired. If possible then the person touches his/her face or something like that. I've always wanted these type of natural animations you do everyday but it's almost impossible to find them. Not saying there are not good anim boxes, but usually the ones you wish to exist just do not xD

Thansks in advance for any help ; )
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hammyx
Hey again.

I was wondering if there was any animation that resembled a person who came from work "throwing" into bed with open arms. Like "falling" on purpose when you're tired. If possible then the person touches his/her face or something like that. I've always wanted these type of natural animations you do everyday but it's almost impossible to find them. Not saying there are not good anim boxes, but usually the ones you wish to exist just do not xD

Thansks in advance for any help ; )

NV, found it. It's the "fall on leaves" animation from the Seasons anim box.