Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 7:08 PM
Default Sims 2 SP item lists?
Does anyone know of any guides or posts that list what item is contained in each SP (or any pack really) in TS2?
I'm converting objects and I want to make sure I don't miss certain items from the packs. I tried looking in wikis and everywhere but I couldn't find anything...
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 7:27 PM
Here you go https://sims2-objectdefaults.dreamwidth.org/. If you click on the icon of each SP or EP, you can see the description and image of each item.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Alchemist
#3 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 7:57 PM
pictures of each stuff pack's objects were available through the main site.
the respective pages can be accessed through Wayback Machine's version of the site; but the icons of most pictures were blank in my browser.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
Here you go https://sims2-objectdefaults.dreamwidth.org/. If you click on the icon of each SP or EP, you can see the description and image of each item.

YES! Exactly what I needed!!!
Many thanks to both of you, this will make my life so much easier :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 8:59 PM
boolProp ShowCatalogePFlags true - can be used to find the pack buy mode object belongs to from their description.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Alchemist
#6 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
boolProp ShowCatalogePFlags true - can be used to find the pack buy mode object belongs to from their description.

that cheat also works on Build Mode objects; not just Buy Mode objects.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Jun 2019 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
that cheat also works on Build Mode objects; not just Buy Mode objects.

Sorry to bump an older thread, but I find that the cheat doesn't work on all Build Mode items, so trying to determine which EP/SP wallpapers, floors and terrain paints are from is becoming a bit of a headache.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Alchemist
#8 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 11:25 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : 19th Jun 2019 at 8:20 PM.
said objects; and meant things that could be picked up with the hand tool.
other things; disc version of AnyGameStarter might be one way to find out for shipped version ones.
wall/floor/ground covers; custom ones are pretty much base game.