Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 4:41 PM
Default Has any body had this graphic error before?

Has anybody has this error before or knows how to resolve it? It's happening more frequently and I'm really not sure what's causing it. Sometimes it just one hand, sometimes it's the whole body. It continues into CAS as well. I've been troubleshooting my mods for ages, and messing around with my graphics settings but it's still happening. I thought if somebody else has had this issue you might be able to save me more hours of frustration!

Thank you in advance!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 11:57 PM
Have you tried to repair your game in origin? What you can do is use the sims4studio and try batch fixing your mods folder
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2019 at 11:13 PM
Default I have kind of the same problem but with clothes
when my child aged to a teen all her clothes went t transparent, she has no CC on just Island living clothes/hair, makeup, not sure how to fix this
Screenshots
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 12:06 AM
What about her skintone?
if you have any skin replacements it might be your culprit..
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 1:11 AM
Yep dodgy CC. Apparently the new Island living (mermaid form) has caused lots of CC like eyelashes, skin and skin tones, overlays etc. to cause this issue. Most are waiting for a batch fix from Sims 4 studio.