Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 6:04 PM Last edited by GuntherMeadows : 15th May 2016 at 12:39 AM.
Default Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas Replica NO FILE(Please Read)
BAD NEWS I LOST THE FILES WHEN MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND HAD TO GET A NEW COMPUTER . I WAS ABOUT 78% DONE WITH IT.
I made this lot out of boredom. It is a work-in-progress lot with the potential of a being a Resort from Island Paradise or a Sprawling Mansion. It isn't a exact replica of the Hotel. But it is one of my favorite hotels in the world. I might make more miniature versions of more Las Vegas hotels. Tell me what you think.
Screenshots
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 6:29 PM
The shell is nicely-shaped, but a lot of the charm of a lot is in the grounds/environment, and right now it's looking a bit sad, with just two trees on concrete. Need moar bush.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 10:03 AM
Having just spent a few days in Vegas, I would agree with the other commenters. The surrounding landscaping is what makes a place like the Bellagio. Other than that, I really like the idea and hope to see more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 9:26 PM Last edited by GuntherMeadows : 26th Sep 2015 at 10:02 PM.
Update. I built out the Building to give it depth. The inside is to be built after the outside is done
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 1:44 AM
IMO I would use the constrainfloorelevation cheat to make the hotel block taller.

Tutorial here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOQU7IrxYAM
#7 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 3:54 AM
For what it's worth I think you need to make the grounds and outdoor public areas as opulent as possible.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
IMO I would use the constrainfloorelevation cheat to make the hotel block taller.

Tutorial here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOQU7IrxYAM

Thank you for the video I was trying to figure out how to make it taller
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 9:04 PM Last edited by GuntherMeadows : 27th Sep 2015 at 9:22 PM.
Here is a bigger version. I still need to add the windows.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#10 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 11:32 PM
Looking much better, the next step would be to get the facade texture as accurate as possible.

Look at this image and try to copy the color palette (beiges) and the forms. I would probably leave more floors for the ground floor because it's complex and you only have 5 floors total to work with.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th May 2016 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GuntherMeadows
I made this lot out of boredom. It is a work-in-progress lot with the potential of a being a Resort from Island Paradise or a Sprawling Mansion. It isn't a exact replica of the Hotel. But it is one of my favorite hotels in the world. I might make more miniature versions of more Las Vegas hotels. Tell me what you think.

BAD NEWS I LOST THE FILES WHEN MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND HAD TO GET A NEW COMPUTER . I WAS ABOUT 78% DONE WITH IT.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 15th May 2016 at 3:51 AM
You can always make a new one
Theorist
#13 Old 15th May 2016 at 11:12 AM
Agreed. These things are much quicker (and sometimes better) when you redo them the second Time around

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st May 2016 at 10:16 PM
I will try to redo it.