Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 7:58 AM
Restaurant Challenge
Hi Sim players out there this is my 2nd challenge so far & I was inspired by Diner Dash to be honest

Background
You Grandparents used to have a big restaurant business which was very popular in your town. They decided to give it to your Dad since he was the eldest. Unfortunately he had no sense of business & culinary, so the once successful family business is abandoned now. You, who is the eldest child tries to resurrect the restaurant. Because You have 2 siblings to take care.

Getting started
-Make a family consisting of 3 YA/A, 1 Male, 1 Female, 1 of your own choice.
-Make a Teen & 2 children.
-Relate the Couple as spouse & the other as male's sibling. the 3 youngsters are children of the couple.
-these are their personalities:
--Dad, Mom, Uncle/Auntie: NO Natural Cook but it is free to choose others. I recommend Charismatic & Friendly to get "visitors" & Handy & neat for Uncle/Auntie.
--Teen: Natural Cook, Green Thumb, Angler, Neat
--Children: anything but Natural Cook (later when growing up), but I recommend Creative, Bookworm, Virtuoso so they can get money from other ways, Friendly & Charismatic still helps.

Building time
-Use Motherlode ONLY ONCE
-Move them in a medium lot (3x4?) & build them a house (really up to you)
-Make a room consists of 5 table & 10 chairs. This is your restaurant & it is not your dining room.
-The restaurant should be built beside the kitchen to save walking time. It is allowed to have your own dining room in the kitchen if you like.
-To make it even more realistic, the restaurant must have a door for entrance&exit (can be combined.)

How to Play
-The Parents can get work in the beginning but NO culinary career. The Uncle/Auntie is a homemaker
-The Children can do whatever they want but preferably to make more money/ relations
-Every time a guest visits your lot, you should serve them a meal to earn money.
-The business opens when the teen masters their part-time job & have 5 cooking skills.
-I recommend to learn every possible recipes because the meals must change everyday.
-The others can learn Cooking skill but must NOT cook, the Teen is your only chef.
-The business is assumed as bankrupt if: Your teen has not gathered 5 cooking skills in week 1, no visitors in 2 days in a row without visitors.
-When the teen grows up into a YA they must keep their career & master it (This is a must especially if you want to pass this to his/her children)
-You gets 1000 for every 20 dishes served (use kanching).
-Having visitors by inviting relations is allowed and highly recommended.
-You can continue playing using the teen's children who has Natural Cook. & they must follow the same rule above.
-No Nanny, Maid, Bulter, because you have a homemaker, but a repairman is allowed.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 9:49 AM
interesting

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Test Subject