Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 8:15 PM
Default Yearbook?
The "Yearbook" link in the community tab still goes to the 2017 yearbook. How do I find the one for 2018?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 8:29 PM
It doesn't look like there is one yet.

Pretty please @Tashiketh ?
Site Helper
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 5:28 PM
He did say a while ago that he was planning to separate the community aspects from the modder's discussion aspects. (again) Maybe that's taking longer than he hoped it would and the yearbook will be over there when it's finally ready. (After all, that's where it started originally...)

I hope it's ready before I am finally used to calling it 2019.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 5:52 PM
Wow,he certainly knows how to create work! I've only just got used to the site being one again...
Site Helper
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 9:58 PM
So we aren't getting a 2018 yearbook? Or is it just that the link isn't switched over yet?

Theorist
#6 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
So we aren't getting a 2018 yearbook? Or is it just that the link isn't switched over yet?

That`s bad. I wanna see some creators look in real

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#7 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 11:37 PM
I look exactly like my avatar.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...