Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

Kunder

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 2279 (Who?), Viewed: 205314 times.
Page 92 of 92
Scholar
#2276 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 2:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick
"Why am I spending so much time looking for a house for a family I'm not even gonna play?"
I made a family to model a big project I'm working on, so I wanted to put them in a proper house so I can take some proper pictures, but....
"Good god! This house is both huge and pointless!"
The BV Mansion. Geez...

I turned that into a luxury dorm once. It was great except that I forgot to put a cafeteria in there and also had nodormieprotect on. It soon became famous as being the only dorm from which more Sims had died than graduated, apart from that time I demolished a dorm I'd built three semesters into its existence...
Instructor
#2277 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 6:07 PM
"Of course the first thing you guys would be talking about is her!"

This is while Frank was on the phone with his best friend. Immediately they started chatting about their girlfriend who they're both in love with. Proof that Sims will always be thinking about their loved one, even if we players don't always notice it.
#2278 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 6:08 PM
"The things I do for my game..."

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Theorist
#2279 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 10:31 PM
"I need clothes for my sims" when my founders turned into elders.
Lab Assistant
#2280 Old Today at 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
"The things I do for my game..."
This^^ I've went through the trouble of building several personal "Simming" machines, two multiple TB external drives just for backing up Sim related stuff, I loan them money, and what thanks do I get for all that trouble?

The "Awwwww...Borje skamooj", "MUUuuh!", or just, plain "Awwwe" complaints, whenever I get them a nice decoration..... WHERE'S that "SMITE" button?!?
Page 92 of 92