Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 2:51 AM
Default The Many Children and Partners Challenge
Hello. I have mad this challenge up. Hope you enjoy.

Mods You Must Have
PortraitPanal
MasterController(make sure you can have more than 8 sims in one household set to true)

Goal
Have as many partners and have as many children with them as possible. Your partners must also not know that your male sim has other partners.

Beginning
You first need to create your sims. Create one Young Adult male sim. You must give him the "Hopeless Romantic" trait. You are trying to get as many possible partners as possible. You then need to move in to an empty lot. You can use cheats to get money to build a house, but no more than 150,000 simoleons. You now must build your house. I suggest you have separate living quarters for your partners so they don't find out about each other.

Gameplay
Your male sim must now look for single women. Get them to move into your house. You can now control the female sim. Make all the female sims quit their jobs. You can now have children with them. Try to have as many children with the women as possible. The game ends when your male sim dies.

Rules
Your male sim cannot have a job
You can cheat for money but nothing else
Your female sims cannot have jobs
If the female sims ever meet, you lose
You cannot take care of your kids
You cannot hire a maid or butler. You have to make your partners take care of their kids.
If the social worker takes your kids, the game is over
You can kick your kids out once they are Young Adults
Your partners cannot leave the house unless going to the hospital or taking care of kids
You cannot get married
Make sure you can have more than 8 sims in your house (MasterController)

Point System
+100 for every partner
+50 for every child

Thanks for reading! Happy Simming!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 3:45 AM
I would love to do this challenge. The only problem is that I don't use mods because my game is super glitchy even without them. I wonder if I could try to do it without the mod. It might just make it more challenging.