Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
3 people viewing

Asha7

There are also 2 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 16058 (Who?), Viewed: 853075 times.
Page 643 of 643
Test Subject
#16051 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 10:56 AM
New update!

Chapter 2.4 - Time to Say Goodbye

The legacy isn't ending, don't worry D:

It just felt like an appropriate chapter title.
Test Subject
#16052 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 12:31 AM
@kadience @NutsAndDolts @Keyneky Thank you.

New chapter 1.8 Of Evading And Telling the Truth
Forum Resident
#16053 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 11:06 AM
I have another update,Chapter 5.4
Test Subject
#16054 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 4:52 PM
I am so glad that this still exists. Spent so much time doing random legacies when sims 3 was still the latest sims.

Started a new one recently, and been having fun with it. Getting some entertaining screenshots. But I forgot to start doing actual narration beyond notes and screenshots so I feel like when I'm writing the game up I'm missing a lot of the situations that occurred.

Currently on generation 2, and have single with double help. I know I'm going to have one of the sisters of the heir stay, but trying to decide if I go with the third sibling as the other help or let them leave and get married and stuff. Choices!

anyways here's a link to the blog: https://drabblesrandomlegacy.blogspot.com/ and here's the first few posts:

Arachne Webb
Unexpected
Nooboo

It'll probably have some story but it's mostly just a log of what happens. Gonna try and catch up to my current game state over the next few days with blog posts and have them release slowly.
Test Subject
#16055 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 9:32 PM
I am back with a new chapter!

Chapter 2.5 - The Heir Is Announced

I've played until the end of Generation Two, so the remaining chapters shouldn't take too long to do.

Plus I've been given a week off work, so that's more time to play Generation Three.

We shall see.
Test Subject
#16056 Old Yesterday at 5:27 PM
1.4: House Moves and Business and 1.5: Adoptions and Witches up now. Slowly getting through the backlog of gameplay...
Lab Assistant
#16057 Old Yesterday at 7:17 PM
Just chiming in to let you know that I'm on sims vacation because the newest WoW expansion Battle for Azeroth will be released in 3 hours and 40 minutes! Sorry I didn't manage to finish the next chapter before that, but I'll be back after the hype has calmed down.
But for now... FOR THE ALLIANCE!
Test Subject
#16058 Old Today at 7:32 AM
I've never really written a Sims story before so I decided to dabble in it with a random challenge and started a blog! It follows the Rivers family (currently on gen 2 with 3 on the way). I find it hard to play more than 1-3 generations at any given time so I thought writing a story out would help keep my interest (so far so good). My Sims currently live on an isolated island but I hope to move them soon, I just wanted to start out my legacy with a bunch of Sims I've saved over the years but never got around to using.

It can be found here: The Rivers Family Legacy

There's only 4 short chapters so far but I'm working on them almost every day.
Test Subject
#16059 Old Today at 2:37 PM
New chapter!

Chapter 2.6 - Drama Llama

This is the closest I've been to having drama in the family, and it's a biggie.
Page 643 of 643