Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Cutest Little PlumBob MTS Baby/Toddler Photo Contest for Sims 2, 3, and 4 - posted on 2nd Oct 2018 at 5:07 AM
Replies: 228 (Who?), Viewed: 10330 times.
Page 10 of 10
Scholar
#226 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 6:55 PM
this isn't on a permanent hiatus is it?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Mad Poster
#227 Old 22nd May 2018 at 11:14 PM
...the evil smuggling cartel was destroyed in a violent shoot-out with the police. The "cow of compliance" was a listening device, but also disbursed noxious gases that caused Sims near it to turn into mindless zombies. The zombie madness destroyed most of the inhabitants, and the others moved away. The End.
---
OK, not. But I needed closure. Maybe "SOMEONE" would like to add an alternate ending.

Namaste
Instructor
Original Poster
#228 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 7:31 PM
I apologize for my long break from storytelling--in addition to the many fun surprises in my family life, recently my computer took a dive so I have been laboriously replacing everything.

I think i mentioned my thumb problem before? It was actually broken, and because i didn't get it seen to immediately, it got worse, and i am still in a brace. Not fun, and hard to type.

I am not sure when i will be able to get back to actual posting, but the next chapter is "What happened to Daniel?" and I am working on it.

I will not abandon you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#229 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 9:40 PM Last edited by grumpy_otter : 29th Jul 2018 at 10:09 PM.
To keep you posted--my hard drive crashed, which means all my saved pictures for the story were lost too. I have sent my hard drive to a computer expert friend, and he says he thinks he may be able to recover some, but it will take time. So, i can wait awhile, or reboot my Pleasantview and start over from scratch, trying to recreate all my original pictures and hosting them at a different image-hosting site. While I am not against doing that, it would be my least-favorite option as it may be really tough to get all the same pictures and I might have to change the story. So I'm still hoping the old ones may be recoverable, for a while, at least.

So in the meantime, now that my thumb is healed and I can compute again, I am going to begin work on the other story I have been planning, set in Riverblossom Hills. Once I have a definitive answer about my pictures for "A Pleasant Story," I will switch right back to it!

I love Sims storytelling and am anxious to resume!
Page 10 of 10