Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8159 (Who?), Viewed: 809705 times.
Page 327 of 327
Site Helper
#8151 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 6:01 PM
The thing that worries me is that Aria is not the sort to realize in that moment that vampires have a tendency to need more than a broken neck to stay dead... Or to do what it takes to keep her that way.

(Even a stake through the heart isn't guaranteed once the body has decayed enough for the stake to fall out. Fresh blood falls in just the wrong spot, and you get DRACULA RETURNS!) (I think that was the one where the blood falling on his dust and bones revived him...)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#8152 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 7:13 PM Last edited by TigerAnne : 6th Jan 2019 at 7:24 PM.
Dracula's New Bride - The Curse of Olivia Atwood sounds like it would make a very awesomely schlocky horror. The audience would pity Dracula soooo much by the end.

To be sure a vampire is properly dead, you need to decapitate it after you drive the stake through its heart. Then you need to burn the body, and I think the ashes of head and body need to be disposed of separately, just to be safe.
Inventor
#8153 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 2:45 PM
That would be a neat twist wouldn't it? Dracula turns vampire hunter after being saddled with Olivia. He could be like Wile E. Coyote, thinking up ever more fiendish schemes for getting rid of her, but the bitch just won't die!

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer
Mad Poster
#8154 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 9:24 PM
Okay Nat, I think you know what to do.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Inventor
#8155 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Hi everyone ^^

Happy New Year even if it's a bit late ^^'

That was a really good chapter as always, Nat :D

Olivia got what was coming to her XD

Thanks! I do agree she deserved it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAnne
Good riddance! The only bad thing is that Aria has to live with the guilt of it for years to come.

And after everything, she shouldn't have to, but that's Aria (and me being a dick). But at least things are looking brighter for her, just in another few years and, well, rock bottom... yeah that doesn't help either does it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
The thing that worries me is that Aria is not the sort to realize in that moment that vampires have a tendency to need more than a broken neck to stay dead... Or to do what it takes to keep her that way.

(Even a stake through the heart isn't guaranteed once the body has decayed enough for the stake to fall out. Fresh blood falls in just the wrong spot, and you get DRACULA RETURNS!) (I think that was the one where the blood falling on his dust and bones revived him...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAnne
Dracula's New Bride - The Curse of Olivia Atwood sounds like it would make a very awesomely schlocky horror. The audience would pity Dracula soooo much by the end.

To be sure a vampire is properly dead, you need to decapitate it after you drive the stake through its heart. Then you need to burn the body, and I think the ashes of head and body need to be disposed of separately, just to be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
That would be a neat twist wouldn't it? Dracula turns vampire hunter after being saddled with Olivia. He could be like Wile E. Coyote, thinking up ever more fiendish schemes for getting rid of her, but the bitch just won't die!

I enjoyed this idea very much.

Sorry for not keeping on time again. I had a deadline this week.

Mad Poster
#8156 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 1:10 AM
Aww, great post. Nice one Logan! :D

Instructor
#8157 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 9:11 AM
It was a good chapter as always ^^

Ari told Ed what Happened and yeah for supportive friends :D
I'm glad for Logan ^^
Inventor
#8158 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 9:25 PM
Thanks! <3

Mad Poster
#8159 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 9:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat 619
‘…Your grandpa went on a stag do? To a strip club?’

‘He don’t miss a party.’

C'mon Stan just because Cipriano's getting on a bit doesn't mean he can't live it up.

Instructor
#8160 Old Yesterday at 6:34 PM
You're welcome, Nat ^^

Ooh, the little gang's getting ready for prom ? That's gonna be fun I think ^^

And poor Ari, she does look tired, but that's normal after what happened :/
Page 327 of 327