Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on Yesterday at 4:46 PM
Replies: 8654 (Who?), Viewed: 750172 times.
Page 347 of 347
Inventor
#8651 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 5:26 PM
So, as you know, the Farringtons more or less came straight out of my game and into this thread. I figured it'd be a case of showing off some gameplay screenshots, making a little series out of it, nothing major. Three and a half years later, it's spiralled into this massive, never-ending story. That's fine - I know where I'm going with it, no matter how long it takes to get there. But I'm now left with a story without a real narrative beginning. So, I decided to take on the task of rewriting the start. I'm not sure how extensive it'll be yet - it'll at least be until I've covered the gameplay posts, maybe redoing a couple of other key scenes I'm unsatisfied with. I don't know how frequent these will be either. Let's call it a side project.

Here's the first of Farrington Beginnings:

Forum Resident
#8652 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 10:45 PM Last edited by Elynda : Yesterday at 6:19 AM.
Nice, Nat! Great to see all the Farrington's younger selves again (with the exception of Tate, of course: even with less scars he's not a pretty sight).

'At least with us all sharing, it means I won't have to endure sex with you.' Yep! That certainly is looking on the bright side Sheri!

'...Is ballet out of the question too?'

'Yup.'

'That's something, then'.

Oh poor Aria! (Too late for my sympathies now or I'd have said the only way to beat those little bitches is to be better than them, and then act like its no big deal).

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer * Simblr: The Newcomb Saga
"Well, the way things are can go and eat a dick then!" - Lolita Scumthorpe
Mad Poster
#8653 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
(with the exception of Tate, of course: even with less scars he's not a pretty sight).

You've gotta hand it to him though, it takes talent to consistently have a face like a slapped arse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
'At least with us all sharing, it means I won't have to endure sex with you.' Yep! That certainly is looking on the bright side Sheri!

lmao I definitely thought this too.

Urgh, imagine being faced with Tate in the mood.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Scholar
#8654 Old Yesterday at 3:26 AM
Those poor kids, and Edward. Their next decade is going to suck so badly, and this is just the beginning of it.
Field Researcher
#8655 Old Yesterday at 9:25 AM Last edited by linesa : Yesterday at 12:34 PM.
Good chapter as usual, Nat :D
Good luck with that side project, it's a really good idea :D

Aria and Raya are so cute and pretty ^^

I agree with you, Anne, the poor kids and Ed, they won't be really happy, when we know what'll happen or have already happened :/
Page 347 of 347