Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
4 people viewing

Mspigglypooh, plsbugmenot

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 6807 (Who?), Viewed: 306388 times.
Page 273 of 273
Instructor
#6801 Old Yesterday at 11:48 PM
Maybe if they improved The Sims AI they wouldn't lose things in the snow to begin with, haha.
#6802 Old Today at 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andru
Maybe if they improved The Sims AI they wouldn't lose things in the snow to begin with, haha.

Good one, hahah

P.S. Sorry for my bad english
Lab Assistant
#6803 Old Today at 3:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeservedCriticism
What baffles me is that when people make excuses for this, they always argue from a perspective of other improvements being impossible.

For example, some argue that they don't want snow depth because they'd lose things in the snow

They must have been the same people who complained about sims placing babies on the floor and then them losing track of the babies in 2 and 3.

At the end of the day, what did we get? Object babies
Scholar
#6804 Old Today at 3:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mspigglypooh
They must have been the same people who complained about sims placing babies on the floor and then them losing track of the babies in 2 and 3.

Ah I remember the baby snatchers bug in previous game. Good times. XD

Emino's Mobile Adventure http://riezforester.tumblr.com

Emino's Sims Simblr http://eminosims.tumblr.com/
*Now with The Sims 4!*
Lab Assistant
#6805 Old Today at 3:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SellaSu

Girl Bye... I knew what you meant I'm just in disbelief... I've never seen a more contradicting comment about the game before
Inventor
#6806 Old Today at 3:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeval99
I can't speak for anyone else, but it's not that other people don't like the game or have complaints (most of them legitimate) that is disturbing. It's that they can't voice their opinion without intimating (or downright stating) that if you like/are excited for a pack then you must be a complete drooling fucktard who has their head so far up EA's ass that you shit plumbobs.

It's okay to not like something. It's okay to be pissed off that EA lives and dies by the next quarter's earnings rather than produce a quality product. It's okay to complain that things aren't like they were in the good old days. But why can't people express their opinion about the game without shitting on other people.

Just from the last few pages of this thread:

I remember a lot of negative crap being posted when Sims 3 came out. People were apoplectic about rabbit holes and pudding faces, but that criticism was always directed towards the game itself or EA, not against other players.

WTF people?

I guess I've spent too much time on the official forums, and have also been on sites of other fandoms where they are just as toxic (Nintendo). I try not to attack people, but after a while I've just gotten sick and tired of how they treat any dissenting opinions, and I have been attacked numerous times for expressing my dissenting opinions without ever attacking the individuals myself. I like to have somewhere to vent, sometimes.

I mean, I've experienced it so many times, the anti-complainers are very rude. They constantly throw around snide remarks like "Don't like it, don't buy it", which is code for "Shut up". I've seen that statement so much on the OF, that if I had a penny for every time, I'd be able to pay off my student loans.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
Theorist
#6807 Old Today at 3:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mspigglypooh

I've been playing my game for a few hours. One of the families I placed in my hood was from the bin, they have a toddler. Not a problem until they left the toddler outside, in the rain while the rest of them trotted off to bed. Blech! I stopped one of them on his way up the stairs, made him go back outside, in the rain to get the baby and put him in his crib. Grant and whoever apparently never saw this happen even though they are supposed to be the first play testers.

I don't even pretend to understand the object baby thing. I think if somebody asked, they'd be given the non-answer answer or would be completely ignored. It would be one of those awkward moments the sims team would rather not deal with. As always, they are free to prove me wrong.

There's no rest for the wicked
Electronic Arts- Can't spell steal without EA. ~ Mike Murphree~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6808 Old Today at 4:01 AM
The object-baby solves so many issues. Not players issues, just their own. No pathfinding for the baby, no real AI for the baby, no new baby animations, no new objects for babies...

To think, babies actually got gameplay objects in 3 (strollers & playmats). They won’t even get that.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Page 273 of 273