Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
6 people viewing

davidp0418, alan650

There are also 4 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
Replies: 8236 (Who?), Viewed: 352867 times.
Page 330 of 330
Alchemist
#8226 Old Yesterday at 6:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskie227

The word on vehicles is no. Sounding more and more like a permanent no. I guess it's the hit on performance. Offer cars and the next world can't have any lots, just roads for your cars that teleport you to work anyway. But the map will be real pretty.

Yeah, I found that out shortly after replying. By how Grant worded it out with a cold short "No ....", I'm pretty positive cars are yet to be planned or worse: won't get a comeback in this game. Otherwise, they would add a long the lines of ", but we're open to such idea and we might in certain future look into it" to convince us to stay tuned and have an open mind for such anticipation.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Scholar
#8227 Old Yesterday at 6:45 PM
Where did you guys see all the new content ? Was there a live ? I'm gonna need a link...

(The word is tiny, this is just ridiculous - 80% fake backgrounds, 20% actual lots ; and the map looks nothing like what was in the trailer so I don't get it)
Alchemist
#8228 Old Yesterday at 6:50 PM
Maps often weren't accurate since the start, to begin with. There's always been a lot or two misposition by a few hundred feet/yards in worlds.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Theorist
#8229 Old Yesterday at 8:10 PM

I think pre-ordering something should mean you legally forfeit the right to any complaints or criticisms. You are quite literally part of the problem.
Scholar
#8230 Old Yesterday at 8:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiabara
So the money vault is a reskin of the closets and you can put money in there (for whatever reason) and then woohoo in it like it's a leaf pile with bad animations. I bet they didn't even add any interaction for kleptomaniac Sims...
The only interesting thing about it is that one Youtuber said you can trap your Sim in there and let them starve, but it's not a new death or anything, just another way to kill a Sim.

I saw on a video that you can attempt to 'break into' the vault if it's not yours. Not sure how the game determines if it's yours, but apparently breaking into it is tied to handiness - if the break in fails, you get blasted with some sort of gas and fall asleep. Not sure if you can 'rob it' though.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Instructor
#8231 Old Yesterday at 8:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chax
Where did you guys see all the new content ? Was there a live ? I'm gonna need a link...

(The word is tiny, this is just ridiculous - 80% fake backgrounds, 20% actual lots ; and the map looks nothing like what was in the trailer so I don't get it)
Game changers were allowed to post their videos yesterday, so there are a bunch of them. Here's a good list of all kinds of sites and videos on Simvip
Scholar
#8232 Old Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiabara
Game changers were allowed to post their videos yesterday, so there are a bunch of them. Here's a good list of all kinds of sites and videos on Simvip

I noticed you always help with information and such, thank you.
Space Pony
#8233 Old Yesterday at 9:10 PM
Nice have too watch some of the videos. I got the game preordered too
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8234 Old Yesterday at 9:27 PM
I wonder what would compel EA to release such an empty pack of hey believes they weren’t going to make money off of it.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Lab Assistant
#8235 Old Yesterday at 9:44 PM
The budget probably went for Babie Ariel or whoever that "celebrity" we have the pleasure to get with this "expansion" pack.
Alchemist
#8236 Old Yesterday at 10:32 PM
SimGuruKate having the guts to claim that the world is smaller because they want to avoid performance issues when the whole game engine for The Sims 4 is already tailor-made to prevent it. Belladonna Cove isn't going to run faster if you cut it in half, it's the same case.
One Minute Ninja'd
#8237 Old Yesterday at 10:42 PM
This really does remind me of SHT in that you have an interactive performer career that may very well he fun to play through. Once or twice. Then what are you left with? A fame system you don't want outside of that limited gameplay and a world too small to do much with. Even demolishing every lot doesn't leave you with much.

There is some new content that can spread across other worlds. I actually like the media celebrity idea because it is far more relevant today than ever. And the media table setup looks cool. Again, of limited game play utility, sort of like the photo studio, but it does make for good props for particular builds. We won't know until it's out but the media influencer might have some replay value.

Still much like SHT you will likely get bored with the career but then just be left with some content. From a content perspective I didn't see a lot of appealing items outside of what I just mentioned. The decision to the player will be worth the price of a career you'll be bored of after a few plays through it. It might be worth it at GP prices of half off.
Page 330 of 330