Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2017 at 4:01 PM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 7th May 2017 at 8:33 PM.
help me
the sims 4 works fine for me accept the fact that my cc wont show up in game.I get the message telling me i have them but when i create a sim only one shows up.I have done nearly everything trying to get them.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th May 2017 at 4:09 PM
did you mean custom content?
I never use CC. but try to check if the custom contents were up-to-date
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2017 at 4:11 PM
im sorry lol i meant cc,and how do i check
Scholar
#4 Old 7th May 2017 at 6:15 PM
If it's something like makeup you may not be looking in the right place. Things like eyelashes and freckles, etc. will often be found in face paint or something like that. A certain dress might b a recolour of an existing dress and just be a colour swatch. Most cc creators will tell you where to find the item in the catalogue. It would be helpful to go back to the page where you downloaded the item from and read all the descriptions and instructions.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th May 2017 at 7:03 PM
no nothing will show.At first i thought it was the website,but now it does it regardless of where i get it.Can you please help ive been doing this for days now
Scholar
#6 Old 7th May 2017 at 7:15 PM
Start by reading this guide: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/mods-cc.php

Pay particular attention to the parts about enabling custom content in your game and about extracting compressed files before you put them in your mods folder. These are the two most common reasons for cc not showing up in your game.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#7 Old 7th May 2017 at 8:33 PM
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th May 2017 at 3:24 PM
Hi , i don't know why, but everytime i press ,, practise'' on guitar my sim just stands and does nothing .Could you help me to fix that ?