Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2017 at 10:14 PM
Default Disappearing Household Members Master Command
I am using the Master Command Mod on Sims 4. I set the household limit to 24, and I enabled the culling bypass. My Sim couple had twins taking the total number of residents in the house to 10. When I go to manage worlds or CAS, two household members have disappeared so that the total amount of household members remains fixed on 8. The only other mods I use are for clothes/hair. Is Master Command not working since the most recent update or have I done something the wrong? I did search the forums to see if someone had already posted a similar query but I could not find anything related. Thank-you to anyone who can genuinely help me.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd May 2017 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Calvinist
I am using the Master Command Mod on Sims 4. I set the household limit to 24, and I enabled the culling bypass. My Sim couple had twins taking the total number of residents in the house to 10. When I go to manage worlds or CAS, two household members have disappeared so that the total amount of household members remains fixed on 8. The only other mods I use are for clothes/hair. Is Master Command not working since the most recent update or have I done something the wrong? I did search the forums to see if someone had already posted a similar query but I could not find anything related. Thank-you to anyone who can genuinely help me.

You can have more the 8 members in a family, but you can't take that family in to the CAS or you lose the extra. The CAS can only handle 8 members.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th May 2017 at 5:42 AM
Yes but they disappear from the game also.