Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2017 at 9:39 PM Last edited by GothicGorilla : 25th May 2017 at 2:28 AM. Reason: Solved the problem
Pose question - Answered
So I decided to try making my own poses using Sims 4 Studio and Blender, and I've run into this slight issue. My sim is floating with the pose I've made.

I'm not sure how I managed to do this, or how to undo it. Any help is appreciated!

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th May 2017 at 11:43 PM
In blender, did the character's feet touch the grid? I mean her feet should on 0 Z (axis)

hope you know what I mean.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2017 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kompaktive
In blender, did the character's feet touch the grid? I mean her feet should on 0 Z (axis)

hope you know what I mean.

I think I do. I stuck it back into blender and realized the dot below her feet was too far down, so I managed to fix it. Thanks!

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?