Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 11:47 PM Last edited by worf_84 : 23rd Apr 2016 at 3:52 AM.
Default simmanipulator.com
Sim Manipulator is site I created to host my mods, But there is a small social area as well. Here is the link http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/. All mods are for The Sims 2.

Registration is no longer required to download anything.

Looking to download more mods of mine? go to http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 5:37 AM
Default update 2/20/11
Today there are two new mods, One there is now a ACR compatible version of my mod "More Sane Jealousy". Secondly I released a fix for adult males and young adult males, That fixes the blue fangs and teeth they get when vampires. I am aware Cyjon made a similar mod, But I could never get it to work with my game.

Looking to download more mods of mine? go to http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 6:52 PM
This is an awesome mod! (no, not "those" awesome mod's by MATY), but a really awesome mod! Insiminator never has worked well in my game, so I was surprised to see how well this worked in mine! I have only had it for a few days, and haven't gotten to try all the features, but what I tried, I liked!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st May 2011 at 7:38 AM
Default Update 5/31/2011
Today the Sim Manipulator(mod) has been updated with several new features and bug fixes.

Sims can now resurrect any sim in the current neighborhood. They do not need to know the sim nor do they need any money. Does not require the University expansion pack.

Sims can set or clear BFF flags.

Quick relations now includes BFF.

Giving a child or teen an A+ in school will now give them the proper memories and wants satisfied(Includes Family as well).

Putting Children and teens in Private school will now give them proper memories and wants satisfied(Includes parents).

New menu Set Zodiac: Allows sims to set their zodiac sign, Includes pets.

Under Change Cloths menu sims can now change into Outerwear.

New menu Enable Save: allows sims to re-enable the save, neighborhood, build mode, buy mode buttons.

New menu Fix Aspiration: Will scan the entire neighborhood for sims with an invalid aspiration and set it to a random valid aspiration. Excludes special or non-social sims like the Grim Reaper. Includes sims that have no aspiration, teens and older who have the grow up aspiration, or children and younger who don't have the grow up aspiration.

Under Quick Relations menu there are four new groups to use. All Females On Lot, All Males On Lot, All Females In Neighborhood, and All Males In Neighborhood.

Under Alter Time menu sims can now alter the day of the week. Day will not reset back to the day it should be at midnight.

Under Delete Sim menu sims can remove all sims on lot but currently selected sim.

New Menu Alter Aspirations Points under Aspiration menu Will allows sims to add or subtract 1 to 30000 points from themselves.

Under the Health Menu Sims can alter their current temperature to Very Cold(Freezes Solid), Cold, Normalize, Hot, Or Very Hot(Heat Stroke). Can be for a single sim or all sims on lot.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 6:24 AM
Default Update 6/18/2011
Today there are two new mods. Firstly No Job Or School Chance Cards will prevent all chances cards from appearing for both jobs and sims in school. Secondly Auto Save Game Creates a dialog that pops up asking if you wish to save your game. If so the game will automatically be saved, If not the game will carry on with out saving. By default it happens every 24 sims hours, But can be change if one wishes.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 2:47 AM
Default Update 8/17/2011
Today there are two new mods and a small update to the Sim Manipulator(mod) to fix some bugs that slipped by. Firstly No In The Zone Music Hobby Change Clothes will prevent sims from changing into formal wear while using a musical instrument and they are in the zone for the Music and Dance hobby.
Secondly Unbreakable Sprinklers will prevent the water sprinklers from the Seasons expansion from ever breaking.

As for the Sim Manipulator this update has some bug fixes and there are no new features(more are planned in the future). The bugs that were fixed in this update are

Under the Creature Menu, When becoming a Zombie the skin is now properly applied.
The Social menu version of Enable Save, No longer requires the Seasons expansion pack to appear on the menu.
All Clothing menus has been renamed from Cloths to Clothes.

That is all for now, Let me know if any other bugs crop up.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 9:34 PM
Today we have a new mod and a small update to Auto Save Game. Auto Save Game was updated to prevent the dialog from appearing in CAS. As for the new mod Hats Enabled For Townies it will allow the game to generate townies and NPCs with hats.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 12:12 AM
Today there are two new mods. First off Temperature Doesn't Affect Vampires will prevent a vampire's temperature from ever increasing or decreasing. And secondly No Gray Overlay For Technical Drawing will prevent the gray overlay from being applied to the technical drawling. The drawling is made by the SIM series Drafting Table, Which is a career award.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 4:28 AM
Today we have a new mod and a small utility. The mod Down Townie Templates Be Gone, New Down Townies created will no longer use the Down Townie templates. But will now use the CAS templates(the same way regular townies are created). Existing Down Townies will not be affected by this mod.

As for the small utility Auto Remove Cache files When Starting Game, It's a small batch file that will remove the Groups.cache, Accessory.cache, and all log files each time the batch file is started. It will also auto start your game.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 10:04 PM
Today there is a update to the Sim Manipulator(the mod)... On the Cure sickness menu Sims can now cure themselves, the entire lot, or the entire neighborhood. On the Skills menu all regular skills can be set to zero(individually or all of them). On the Hobbies menu hobbies can be set to zero(individually or all of them). Under the career menu sims can set their job status to unemployed. On All Manipulator delete menus have renamed from "delete.../manipulator name" to "Delete manipulator name". The Sim Manipulator's and The Remover's menu have not been affect by this change. Under the personality menu pets can also alter their personality traits. Which are intelligence(Gifted, Average, doffus), Activity level(Hyper, Average, Lazy), Friendliness(Independent, Average, Friendly), Aggressiveness(Aggressive, Average, Cowardly), Cleanliness(Pigpen, Average, Finicky). In order for pets to their personality the cheat "boolprop ControlPets" must be on. Under the misc menu sims can now turn the Sim Manipulator's Destination menu on and off. Under the Relationship menu sims can now turn relationship decay on and off. Under the Aspiration menu sims can now turn aspiration decay on and off. Under the misc menu sims can change the last name of any sim on the lot, Uses the change name dialog to change the sim's last name. All Manipulators can now be placed Coffee tables, fireplace mantles, and clothes dressers. Being placed on fireplace mantles and clothes dressers requires the Apartment Life expansion or newer games. Servos can now use change appearance and plastic surgery. Under the health menu sims can now make themselves, other sims, and all sims on the lot fire proof. Under the personality menu sims can set their personality traits to zero(individually or all of them). On the Sim and Clothing manipulator there is a new menu called Plan Outfit, Which will allow sims to plan their's or anther sim's(that currently on the lot) outfits. Under the Skills's sub menu FT and AL Skills... Sims can now learn or unlearn the break dancing skill, Which requires the Apartment Life expansion to appear.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 12:20 AM
In this update there are two new mods.

1. The Memory Manipulator
Will allow You to remove and add memories to the currently selected sim, Can also remove gossip and mystery sim memories.
Requires the Pets expansion or newer games.

2. No Be Uneducated Fear
Will prevent teens from getting the fear Be Uneducated, Will also prevent the memory from being created as well. For those that don't know the fear and memory normally appear when a teen doesn't go to college.
Requires the University Expansion, But compatible with newer games.

Also registration is no longer required to download anything.

Scholar
#12 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 2:42 AM
Just letting you know that there doesn't seem to be a download link for the actual Sim Manipulator mod on your site. When I go to the topic to download it (this topic) there's a spot that says "Here is the link" but there is no link. I was hoping to give the mod a try but that's kinda hard with no download link.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 4:19 PM
I found the link, but then it takes me to the Media Fire site, and keeps telling me that the download has not started, tells me to try again. When I do, I then get a message that tells me the download needs to be fixed - I click on that, and it just keeps repeating that it needs to be fixed over and over. It sounds like a great mod - I would really like to try it. Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 4:47 AM
In today's update there are three new mods and a fix for SimPE doing with Ultimate Collection.

1. Finicky Pet Fix fixes
Fixes an issue doing with Finicky Pets and food bowls. Basically With EA's code finicky pets would refuse to eat from all bowls, Until they were near starving. EA intend to have finicky pets only do that if the bowl was the dirty or was the cheapest.

2. Quiet Alarms
Removes the sound the fire and burglar alarm make when they are going off. Sims will still react to the alarms and the emergency services will still be summoned to the lot. This only affects players being able to hear the sound.

3.Moved In NPC Fix
Fixes an issue that causes NPCs that are moved into a household would change back to the NPC outfit they had even after they had gone to the dresser to change their outfit.

4. SimPE fix for the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
Fixes an issue doing with SimPE which prevented it from detecting if any of the expansion or stuff packs were installed, When the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection is installed.

Also let me say again the registration is not required to download anything.

Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 6:22 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 7:24 AM
In Today's update there are two new mods and several new pieces of clothes(some are my creation, Some are unlocked EA/Maxis content).

mods
1. Bodyshop Sliders Added To CAS
Adds all the sliders that were originally only for Bodyshop to CAS. Which include Eye Squint, Eyelash Size, Cheekbone Fwd-Back, Cheekbone Up-Down, Upper Face Width, Brow In-Out, Bridge Curve, Bridge In-Out, Bridge Width, Nose In-Out, Upper Lip Thickness, Lower Lip Thickness, Mouth Corner Fwd-Back, Mouth In-Out, and Jaw Taper.

2. Expanded Facial Editing
Increases the slider limits in CAS and Bodyshop. In other words this mod allows You to have longer noses, Bigger eyes, thinner eyes brows, You get the idea.

Clothes
1. AF HulaDress
Is an altered Bon Voyage clothing mesh.

2. Witch Doctor Mask
Is an altered Bon Voyage accessory mesh, It was made for toddlers and older. As well as both genders.

3. AF Suspenders Tights

Is an unlocked outfit from the base game

4. AF Warrior

5. AM Long Coat

Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 10:45 AM
In Today's update there is one new mod and two recolors of EA/Maxis objects.

1. Restorable car is recolorable
Enables the restorable car(once the car is completed) to have it's paint job changed in Buy Mode or the with Design tool. It also allows SimPE to make recolors of the car that do not replace the default colors.

2. Restorable Car Red Recolor
Is a red recolor of the Restorable Car, Which came with the Free Time expansion pack.

3. Daylen Library Bookcases White Recolor
Is a white recolor of the object Daylen Library Bookcases, Which came with the University expansion pack.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 10:51 PM Last edited by worf_84 : 10th Oct 2015 at 11:55 PM.
In Today's update there is an update to the Sim Manipulator.

With this update the Sim Manipulator it can now manipulate:
Weather - Which includes changing the weather(from rain to snow for instance), change the outdoor temperature, Smite sim(lightning strike), change the current season the current lot is in, Precipitation Intensity(how heavy Precipitation is coming down), add/subtract/set amount days in current season, and Set Accumulation Level(sets how much snow and hail is on the ground).

Funds - At this current point in time can only add or subtract funds and is separated into menus for Hundreds, Thousands, Ten Thousands, One Hundred Thousands, and Millions.

There are a few a other changes under the career menu You can set how much money sim earns from retirement(They have to be already retired). You can also choose to unlock just one career reward object(before the only option was all of them).

Also under the Buy menu You can buy:
Open for Business craftables can be bought. Includes robots, flower arrangements, and Toys.
Free Time craftables can be bought. Includes sewn and pottery objects.
Fish can be bought. Includes the Golden Trout, Boot, Bass, Catfish, Rainbow Trout, Small Bass, Small Catfish, and Small Rainbow Trout.
Harvestables plants can now be bought. Includes Tomatoes, Peppers, Eggplants, Pole Beans, Strawberries, and Cucumbers. When buying harvestables a dialog will appearing asking about what quality harvestable You want.
Mr.Mickles the Voodoo Doll can be bought.
vacation maps for the secret lots on each vacation location(Mountains, Beach, Asian).

And finally there are a few fixes for the Sim Manipulator:
The Buy menu will no longer appear twice if only University is installed.
Sims will no longer be unable to learn the vacation skills from the Sim Manipulator if they already learned the Dragon Legend.
The Buy menu will no longer give You false unable to buy dialog when the current family has the money to buy the object.

Edit to add: My mod Spell Labels had to be updated to be compatible with the new version of the Sim Manipulator. So please redownload it.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 7:43 AM
Here is a small update to the Sim Manipulator(the mod). Firstly a bug was fixed that caused the Social menu version of setting the Social motive will no longer cause a error when using it on all sims on lot. And lastly the remove homework feature will also remove college assignments, I would like to thank Marhis for that small piece of code.

There are also a couple of new mods that were uploaded. The first one being No Restricted Food For MiniFridge, Which allows any type of food to be taken out of the mini fridge and prepared.

The second one being No Auto Grab Cake From Cow Plant, Which completely stops sims from autonomously grabbing the cake bait from the Cow plant. Sims can still be directed to grab the cake by the player. Also a new menu is added to the Cow Plant that allows you to force any sim on the to lot grab the cake.

Field Researcher
#20 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 1:26 AM
The download link is dead.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 8:52 PM
The link isn't dead, I think he/she just forgot to link the download button image to the medifire link when they edited the page. I used wayback machine to get the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l...Manipulator.zip
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Dec 2022 at 9:52 PM
Default Mediafire Link
Quote: Originally posted by haywud
Just letting you know that there doesn't seem to be a download link for the actual Sim Manipulator mod on your site. When I go to the topic to download it (this topic) there's a spot that says "Here is the link" but there is no link. I was hoping to give the mod a try but that's kinda hard with no download link.

I used the link and it worked, but maybe (if you still need it) this could help!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Sim_Manipulator.zip (200.2 KB, 61 downloads)