Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Back To School Tshirts

by joandsarah77 Posted 15th Nov 2018 at 10:23 AM - Updated 15th Nov 2018 at 11:02 PM by joandsarah77

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 7:50 PM
Good for me, thanks.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 7:10 PM
Those look awesome.
I'm rebuilding my DL folder and they'll go straight into my game.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 10:15 PM
Thanks for the comments.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 2:37 PM
Thanks Jo!

Usually I can't use your uploads because I've only got the EPs up to OFB. But I'll use this one, and thank you for all the help you've been to me since I started Simming. And I'm sure the Veronaville kids will love them.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 4:19 AM
Thanks for the comment Andrew! Hope your little Veronaville's like them. :D

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#7 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 2:18 PM
Hi Jo! I have an unexpected problem with this download. I can't extract it with WinRAR. I get the following errors:

MTS_joandsarah77_1808596_BackToschoolTshirts.rar: Unsupported archive format. Please update WinRAR to a newer version.
MTS_joandsarah77_1808596_BackToschoolTshirts.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Should I just take WinRAR at its word and update to the latest version? Checking their website says that the latest version is 5.61. I have version 4.20, which I downloaded soon after joining MTS in 2012, and have used since solely for the purpose of extracting Sims downloads. When creating archives myself I always use zip files, as they are supported directly by modern versions of Windows, and I have been using them for many years (using the late Phil Katz's PKUNZIP in MS-DOS before I had Windows). I didn't even realise that WinRAR had been updated, though from the version numbers it looks like it's been updated several times since I got it. My only worry is that when I update, I'll have to register, and pay for WinRAR. Now I don't object to paying for my software -- having worked as a programmer, I tend to think that software developers ought to get paid. It's just that I'm paranoid about doing anything financial on the internet. I think it's totally insecure and I don't want to enter debit/credit card numbers anywhere online. (It's why I'm definitely not a fan of online shopping!) And I only use WinRAR to extract stuff from archives other people have made; I never make rar archives myself. But I suppose, if needs must, I'll have to pay. I do occasionally buy things online when I can't get them any other way. Does anyone know how WinRAR take your money? Is it PayPal, and if so, how safe is PayPal? (Of course I haven't got a PayPal account!)

May I ask, Jo, what version of WinRAR you're using? And has anyone else had difficulty extracting the files from this RAR?

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 11:05 PM
Yes, I am using the newest version, if you are using the older version the download won't work. I updated for exactly this issue, I wanted an upload and couldn't get it because I was on the old version and they were on the new one. WinRAR is the same as it's always been, you get the full features for a while, then it asks you to pay but doesn't force you to pay. So looks and acts exactly like the older version.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 5:34 PM
Thanks Jo!

I've got them now and they look fine in my game. Unfortunately Brigitte Moltke won't be able to get one -- it's her teenage birthday!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 1:45 AM
These are so stinking cute I can't take it! Wow Jo, way to start with a bang Absolutely love them, going in my game right now.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
These are so stinking cute I can't take it! Wow Jo, way to start with a bang Absolutely love them, going in my game right now.

Thanks for the comment Gummi, nice to see you back.

~Call me Jo~