Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Locomotion Changer *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 9:18 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:51 AM by treeag

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 7:51 PM
I can't click on it, it worked fine in sim3 WA and HEL but now in Ambitions I don't get anything wen trying to click on it? (and its not my frameworks, or at least nothing is wrong with it everytime I check(

Looks are meaningless to those who can see inner qualities
Theorist
Original Poster
#52 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 3:00 AM
But that's a sign of framework failure. Do you use the new mods folder under Documents?
Test Subject
#53 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 7:06 PM
Ok I have Ambitions and I downloaded the new LC mod pack and now my sims body models have disappeared...

I then took the mod pack out and they are still gone...what gives??!
Test Subject
#54 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 8:04 PM
This mod was working fine untill I updated my game (the recent one), now it shows up in the game but wen I try to click it there is nothing, basically I can't interact with it, and my frameworks is fine (I've checked it like everyday for a week and the anwser was the same ''fine'') any sujestions as to wat I could do?

Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 8:07 PM
Srry I sorda reposted my problem (my bad) uhm define ''new mods folder''

Theorist
Original Poster
#56 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 3:22 AM
The one in Documents?

Quote: Originally posted by treeag
But that's a sign of framework failure. Do you use the new mods folder under Documents?
Test Subject
#57 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 5:29 PM
i get a problem where i set my sims to run and then tried to cancel it but the wont stop running everywhere event to the next room help

sigh
Theorist
Original Poster
#58 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 6:26 PM
How did you cancel it? Did you "clear walkstyle"?
Test Subject
#59 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 2:25 AM
yes

and nothing happened

sigh
Theorist
Original Poster
#60 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Did you clear the style before applying another? Usually that happens when I forget to do it. You have to clear the style each time before applying a new one. The game stacks the styles so if you apply a new style before clearing it, you'd have to clear it multiple times to get back to the default one. For example if you choose "Crawl >> Panic >> Swim >> Crawl" and you didn't clear it in between, you'll have to clear it 4 times Hope that makes sense, I'm sleepy.

Just in case Other than this, I don't know why it wouldn't clear the walkstyle for you.
Test Subject
#61 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 3:17 AM
Nope...no interactions available, i just get the hand that moves it. Any recommendations?

EDIT: Maybe is the new patch (4.3) perhaps u need to update it and post it again.
Theorist
Original Poster
#62 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 11:49 AM
It's compatible with 1.15/2.10/3.6/4.3/5.0. Check your framework setup http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...3_Package_Files
Test Subject
#63 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 6:25 PM
I downloaded this mod and (I'm not sure if it's the reason) every time I go into Decorative > Miscellaneous my game stops responding. I looked in my custom content folder everywhere for the LocomotionChanger file and couldn't find it anywhere. Yet it's still showing up in the game. I'm not sure what to do to fix this, but I think it might be causing the crash. :/ Do I have the file's name wrong or something?
Theorist
Original Poster
#64 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 6:47 PM
How did you install it exactly? How come you can't find a file you put in yourself?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#65 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 10:20 PM
Thanks Treeag, I was using another walk mod but it wasn't updated for vampires or the new walks in Late Night. All I really want is for the elder sims to have the default adult walk.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 4:33 PM
I've recently been importing my Sims and houses to a new town and tracked down a crashing issue related to your scripted objects, namely the Treasure Box, Storage Box and Locomotion Changer.

When attempting to replant a packed house onto an empty lot in a new town, the game would CTD if any of those objects were in the house when I attempted to import the house to a new lot. I had to remove those 3 objects to be able to plant the housing, then re-add them after the house is planted.

The objects work fine when in-game, but I'm wondering if they have a problem with packed housing, whether this issue could cause save game issues as well.

If you wish to reproduce the issue, put the items into a house, export the house to the game bin, then import the house to a new town and the game should crash. Both my Wife and I have the same experience. It was a frustrating couple of days to track down this issue. So hopefully it can be fixed so others do not have the issue.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#67 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 2:19 PM
interesting
Test Subject
#68 Old 13th May 2011 at 10:49 PM
Default reply
Quote: Originally posted by ua_tolga
Sometimes not work clean walk style.
Why ?

you have to make your sim do something, and when they are walking towards it, pause the game. clear walkstyle and select a new one. unpause it and quit whatever u told ur sim to do. next thing they walk towards should be in their new walkstyle.
Theorist
Original Poster
#69 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 1:36 PM
This is compatible with 1.26/Pets, no need for update.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#70 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 9:47 AM
Thank you for this!
Test Subject
#71 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 5:58 PM
Can I use this to make non-playable ghost pets and sims walk like living pets and sims? Like how the sims did in earlier patches? Or can I only use this on playable sims and pets?

Also, does it work with 1.29?
Test Subject
#72 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 1:33 AM
Do you have the 1.24 version of this. because I hate the new updates so much sht happend when i update so i stay to 1.24
Test Subject
#73 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 3:39 AM
Use This
Quote: Originally posted by jaiden
hey thanks for this but when I do click in the mod not appears me no option nor nothing. please help.

Just download it and place it where the instructions tell you to put it

http://simpedia.sims2cri.com/index....3dx9_31.dll_eng
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 10:31 PM Last edited by Raichi : 18th Mar 2012 at 12:00 AM.
NEVERMIND found it.

I'm such a blind idiot hahah xD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#75 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 6:09 PM
Can I make my sim only carry baby in stroller? Autonomous?
Page 3 of 5