Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Locomotion Changer *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 9:18 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:51 AM by treeag

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Instructor
#76 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 1:58 AM
How to make Simbot to walk like normal human?

I try to force my adult sims to use cane walk, but it just the animation, no cane. How to make adult sims to use the cane?

Thank you.
Theorist
Original Poster
#77 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 3:25 PM
The "Walk" option doesn't work on simbots? I'm not sure. As for the cane, sorry but it requires a new mesh because for some reason the cane looked wrong on YA and Adult sims when I tried enabling the interaction for them.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#78 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 11:42 AM
Omg--my sims are going to ghost-float everywhere from now on!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 12:06 PM
Yay, I was getting tired of having my ghosts float everywhere, it took forever if a lot wasn't directly at the street. Now they are Genie-running everywhere which is a lot faster even if the pink cloud clashes with some of the colours.
I took a look at Kolipoki's Walking Ghosts but sadly modding isn't on of my strengths. So if you have the time and won't mind taking a look at it, there would be many happy players if that mod got updated someday. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 2:14 AM
Astronaut? how would be the astronaut walk?
Test Subject
#81 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by V12creator
Astronaut? how would be the astronaut walk?

Astronaut should be how children walk when they play dress up as an astronaut.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#82 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 11:59 PM
Thanks for yet another update to yet another glorious mod of yours! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 6:56 PM
Hi treeag will you update this for 1.42? please also the other mods^^ for the sim3 i use all your mods in the game. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 12:10 AM Last edited by V12creator : 10th Dec 2012 at 5:12 PM. Reason: Nvm. i got it. i created the perfect living dead.
my game is with 1.42 but i guess my problm have nothing with that. Im trying to create a intaraction-able zombie. but everytime i made it walk like a zombie i cant make it just walk slow zombie and the run fast zombie at same time. any idea?

ps: the character isnt a zombie its a normal sim. and i cant clear it. nvm. i cleared it.

Edit: NVM Forget what i said. i got it! i created the perfect zombie! .....but i used the hidden traits too
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#85 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 12:09 AM
This works with 1.42.
Test Subject
#86 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 1:41 AM
I keep trying to clear my walkstyle and choose the regular walk but my vampire keeps running like a vampire. i cleared 10 billion times and i dont know want to do now :'(
Theorist
Original Poster
#87 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 4:18 AM
How many times did you change your walkstyle without clearing it? If say, you first change the walkstyle to vampire than to elder than to vampire without clearing in between, you need to clear it three times because the walkstyles stack.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 8:04 AM Last edited by Direction : 3rd Apr 2013 at 5:25 PM.
Hello, Treeag

I'm having a problem with your mod. For some reason, it isn't changing the walk style of my simbot. I did everything that you told everyone else to do: placed the .dll files in the game/bin folders and cleared the walk style of my sim (countless times). No matter what I do, she still walks like a normal simbot and it just looks awkward since I made her look so cool with the master controller. Now, I have been messing with the walk styles so much that she doesn't even run (or hover) to her destination anymore Please help me (and everyone else) with this problem, its a real downer

p.s. my game version is 1.50 and i have all of the expansions

Thanks for the help

Direction
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 1:41 PM
Hey! First of all thanks for all the work you do and this post helping as well.
I followed the steps exactly as in the tutorial.. Placed the package file into the mod folder in my documents and when i started the game it even detected it. I got a little popup that said the mod was found.
But when I play in the game i get nothing.. When I click on a place to walk to all I get is "walk here" or the usual stuff. It's so frustrating cause my teen sims keep sneaking around everywhere after they were grounded and I just want them to walk normal again.. Am I missing out on something? Is there a way to "activate" the mod inside the game? Like shift click or something?
Test Subject
#90 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 5:24 PM
Hey, StareFlare

Actually, this mod is an object you should be able to find it somewhere in buy mode (I think in the decor section)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#91 Old 3rd May 2013 at 1:31 PM
Nobody knows this mod, simple but awesome ....
especially for superheroes
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 2:47 AM
This boy needs updating for 1.55!
Test Subject
#93 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 1:06 AM
Has this been tested with 1.55 by anybody? Just curious before I give it a try
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 6:19 AM
I would think this would work with 1.55, cause mermaid swim walk and dive swim walk cant be used on land, so Im going to test this and see if i can get it to work with 1.55.
Inventor
#95 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kinghorus_02
I would think this would work with 1.55, cause mermaid swim walk and dive swim walk cant be used on land, so Im going to test this and see if i can get it to work with 1.55.

You had forgot snorkel
And I had tested and works with 1.55
Test Subject
#96 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nepomukl
You had forgot snorkel
And I had tested and works with 1.55

Do you still have it in game and does it ever crash?
Inventor
#97 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xLestatLoverx
Do you still have it in game and does it ever crash?

I use this mod and no crash
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 1:06 PM
When I use this mod it dwarfs and squishes my sims while they are walking in style. When they stop walking, eg. standing around, they restore back to normal size. Has anyone experience this and is this fixable? I really like to use this mod.
Theorist
Original Poster
#99 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 4:41 PM
It depends on what style you're using. Some walk styles are only suitable for toddlers, pets, horses, etc.
Test Subject
#100 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
It depends on what style you're using. Some walk styles are only suitable for toddlers, pets, horses, etc.

Thanks Treeag. Actually, I am trying to change my male sim's walkstyle so that he walks like a chick.
Page 4 of 5