Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#751 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 9:15 PM
How many days until the MAJOR update?!
http://s30.postimg.org/tm0w43lj1/im...ache=1412536301

I still need sims to play with in my lets play people! So be a dear, and vote what sim you wanna see the most on this poll!
You can vote here,
http://goo.gl/1hdMIu
and PLEASE do. The Winner will be in the lets play, and all that!
Note: If you have an idea you don't see in the list, click other and type it in! If I like it allot I will do them regardless of who wins! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#752 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SammyKay
I know I just didn't want to waste my extra roll on it, so with that said I have a old lady and young man Well I will be posting more to my challenge here soon I have my first event done just need to post it and upload pictures

hey sammy welcome to the challenge!

also just so you know. Rolling for an extra sim isn't considered an extra roll. It doesn't effect your re-rolls or your rolls for your current sims. In case this helps your decision....

anyway. Hope you are having fun!
Lab Assistant
#753 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 12:19 AM
@SammyKay Welcome! to the place where you will never stop. you will live in your parent's house, because this challenge is so fun!! Enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need a boy name just in case Flora give's birth and a roll is not a name and, I don't have a update for tomorrow because my computer
over heated and I'm waiting a day c:

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Test Subject
#754 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KristinaL
hey sammy welcome to the challenge!

also just so you know. Rolling for an extra sim isn't considered an extra roll. It doesn't effect your re-rolls or your rolls for your current sims. In case this helps your decision....

anyway. Hope you are having fun!

I know that, but thank you I read the rules about 15 times before I even decided to do the challenge I just didn't want to waste the roll on Lucille herself, because of her age. She wanted to be old lol. Sims 4 consumed most of my sunday, so I will return tomorrow with Don and Lucille. I highly enjoyed this while I payed yesterday and I hope your having fun
Test Subject
#755 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 10:05 AM
Two Challenge and A new Member of our Family Don is going to become and cheater :o WE need babies, and we need them fast Lucille wants children!

OMG! This is nearly tragic! I rolled the randomize to get a new household sim and guess what I got .. DON!

Alone... [Delete one of your coupled sims. That sim must get married as fast as they can in game.]

I will do it while Don is off at work so it won't be nearly as tragic!

*She never had children! She died a sad lonely old woman! She only lived to tell the tale for a whole two days!:O* (P.S. DEATH Y U NO IN HOUSE TO DO VOODOO MAGIC?)

No time to waste Don! Get back on that love horse and find a new mate! Off to the town we go to find a mate! We will look at the Art Gallery that's
where all the hot young thangs are!

:lovestruc Alice GilsCarbo is going to be our next wife! She is a Celebrity

Alex Trebo! Put some clothes on!

Spent Most of Wednesday trying to raise Alex and Don's friendship! He needs her woman touches in his life!

Will finish this POST off with out next EVENT!
Writing inspiration! (Have a sim write a book.)

Don I didn't know you were so creative! Let's get to it! He don't have a computer, so off to the library he goes!

(WELL TODAY WENT EXACTLY HOW DON AND LUCILLE PLANNED!*AWKWARD SILENCE*)

I will wait till the Perk to do my Buy/Build as well since it has been so eventful!NEXT TIME Don and Alice will get married she will move in, and her makeover will be done!
Lab Assistant
#756 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 12:36 PM Last edited by mon1496 : 6th Oct 2014 at 1:04 PM.
ok whats the secret to having the blue menu bar in posts I can not figure out how to get it to show! I'm so lazy and don't want to write down traits
anyway truth told i logged in yesterday and started playing with rubber, and sent kitty to school then a few sim hours later I'm autonomously dragged to go look at kitty really closely who is standing outside her school staring at me she then does the usual evil laugh, and i send her back inside the building. It scared me senseless and i just logged out I adore scary sims but kitty also acts scary when i don't want her too... shes possessing my computer

so I spent all Sunday starting the random legacy challenge. I will try to get back on and manage an update some time trust me I am going to get a ton of her because she looks freaky all the time. and i love it, but she always wants to be bad. like her constant wish to see a ghost or even worse to see the ghost of her father in many different ways... every time he cooks its fiery ghost, every time he takes a shower its watery ghost (or something like that). and she also does it too her three friends all the time. not to mention she never attempted to mourn when bead was dying, and she got that positive moodlet of enjoying the pain of others then started mourning.

I don't think she realizes that if he dies her existence is over she will be taken away cause shes a kid

oh on another note babysitters refuse to go in the room shes in to watch her. I notice they take great care in avoiding her. It has turned into a game I send her into a room and they go into a different one. rubber has fired three now for neglect

also rubber is having trouble finding a new mate, and I'm blaming kitty. whats worse is hes about to age up to an elder. (because the stupid game started him halfway through the adult cycle) I hope I get a kidnap neighbors or something

also i have a few new event ideals:
unusual souvenirs : if you have WA go to vacation to a foreign world and get someone to join your family (cheating is allowed) if you don't have WA make someone unique, and add them to your family

the butler is family! hire a butler then skift click them into your family (if you don't have ln add a butler looking fello)

put as many pink plastic flamingos as you can in your yard (make sure you leave paths to get out/ things in your yard) you cannot remove them ill your next build/buy roll

never running out: the eldest member of your house has become paranoid fill all available wall space with toilet paper rolls. you may remove when oldest member dies.

turn your house into an obstacle course invite over sims (party) trap them at beginning when they are all wanting to leave start them down the course have fun (ideal from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Xa-4P0t_E)

joker your sims haft to successfully tell 25 jokes (silly faces ect will count for this) in the next 3 days (this will help with a charisma skill challenge )

have your sims make a round of coffee, and then make them drink every one right after another then enjoy.

make your sims break up! then out them back together :lovestruc

i have more if your interested
Test Subject
#757 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 1:19 PM Last edited by SammyKay : 6th Oct 2014 at 1:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by mon1496
ok whats the secret to having the blue menu bar in posts I can not figure out how to get it to show! I'm so lazy and don't want to write down traits
anyway truth told i logged in yesterday and started playing with rubber, and sent kitty to school then a few sim hours later I'm autonomously dragged to go look at kitty really closely who is standing outside her school staring at me she then does the usual evil laugh, and i send her back inside the building. It scared me senseless and i just logged out I adore scary sims but kitty also acts scary when i don't want her too... shes possessing my computer

Idk, because I play windowed, because I like play music, plus I have kids so I need to know the time and what not, but sorry wish I could help with your problem

On another note Kitty seems like she is after your heart and soul in rl lol! You should make Ducky constantly give her hugs lol! She needs some love in her life

------
About to update on Don(almost said Lucille, but I forgot she is no longer with us )
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#758 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mon1496

so I spent all Sunday starting the random legacy challenge. I will try to get back on and manage an update some time trust me I am going to get a ton of her because she looks freaky all the time. and i love it, but she always wants to be bad. like her constant wish to see a ghost or even worse to see the ghost of her father in many different ways... every time he cooks its fiery ghost, every time he takes a shower its watery ghost (or something like that). and she also does it too her three friends all the time. not to mention she never attempted to mourn when bead was dying, and she got that positive moodlet of enjoying the pain of others then started mourning.

I don't think she realizes that if he dies her existence is over she will be taken away cause shes a kid

oh on another note babysitters refuse to go in the room shes in to watch her. I notice they take great care in avoiding her. It has turned into a game I send her into a room and they go into a different one. rubber has fired three now for neglect

also rubber is having trouble finding a new mate, and I'm blaming kitty. whats worse is hes about to age up to an elder. (because the stupid game started him halfway through the adult cycle) I hope I get a kidnap neighbors or something

also i have a few new event ideals:
unusual souvenirs : if you have WA go to vacation to a foreign world and get someone to join your family (cheating is allowed) if you don't have WA make someone unique, and add them to your family

the butler is family! hire a butler then skift click them into your family (if you don't have ln add a butler looking fello)

put as many pink plastic flamingos as you can in your yard (make sure you leave paths to get out/ things in your yard) you cannot remove them ill your next build/buy roll

never running out: the eldest member of your house has become paranoid fill all available wall space with toilet paper rolls. you may remove when oldest member dies.

turn your house into an obstacle course invite over sims (party) trap them at beginning when they are all wanting to leave start them down the course have fun (ideal from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Xa-4P0t_E)

joker your sims haft to successfully tell 25 jokes (silly faces ect will count for this) in the next 3 days (this will help with a charisma skill challenge )

have your sims make a round of coffee, and then make them drink every one right after another then enjoy.

make your sims break up! then out them back together :lovestruc

i have more if your interested

I'l Add these with the Mega update! You just made it a little more mega, thank you! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#759 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 10:12 PM
Hi fellow Daygs! Guess what....
ITS ONLY
http://s11.postimg.org/yltqyam73/im...ache=1412624310
DAYS UNTIL THE MAJOR UPDATE!
So wait...Why is this so cool again?
2 new lists, TONS of new rolls...and...Maybe something extra?

Anywho, lets play some sims with Romeo and Juliet, hoping there love will last.

So, I rolled for another event because the last one was just undo-able.
I'm hoping for money, I'm just so poor... And no children. No no no children, they would be raised by poor parents at this rate.

And I get...
Red is the new black. (Make a sim of your choice dress only in red clothing. no pink!)
Well...okay, I didn't know who to pick so I randomized 1-2 and it picked Romeo.
So now....

Why Romeo posed in his formal is BEYOND me.

The house was moddest...To say the most.
It was also super dark, wich makes for sucky photos...
But Juliet didn't mind.

I'm so broke.

After that, if that's not sad enough, Juliet went and looked for a job...

On the toilet. I could cry

Romeo looks so cute sleeping.... I need to stop watching my sims sleep,
needless to say its the end of day 1 and tomorrow Romeo starts the Political Career and Juliet starts architectural design.

So tomorrow came and went, But Romeos outfit for work...

What the crap is up with that.

Now its time to roll for my new event. No children No children No children....
Narwhals. (Do something you or your sim would regret.)
Oh.... Well, whats something my sims would regret? I know... A botched up job for Juliet. :3

When Gunther said "I like to paint, make me an art room?"
Juliet heard "Make my room into art"
And so she did!
She called it... "Everything's on the front lawn now."

Gunther didn't mind that, he minded though when I started cooking during the job... Haha....
Then after that, A fire started.

Now I'm VERY poor.

After allot of dumpster diving and work I got enough money to buy a new bedroom.

Looks nice. [Enough] :D

Another Event then. Sigh....
And I get- Hopefully again no children-

Invite some neighbors over and kill them. Make sure you keep all the urns or graves

Aright, il play more later on but make sure you vote for who you wanna see in the lets play, you can vote here!
http://goo.gl/1hdMIu
If you don't like any of the choices then tick "other" and type in your idea, if I like it more then the choices I will do it regardless of who wins!
Lab Assistant
#760 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 4:04 AM Last edited by slave_zombie_student : 7th Oct 2014 at 10:06 PM.
Restarted this again, i lost the pics and the list of the last events (sorry)

She:
Name her Lara Croft
very muscular
Ugly nose (Can fix with plastic surgery later)
REDO nose
Alien eyes

Him
make your sim a pretty princess.
make yourself or someone you know
Name him after your Father.
Redo father (the other two would be a fun combo after all
Make the sim look like your favorite Disney character!
indeed this is going to be fun:

This is Karlpunzel Croft, also known as "Princess Cookie"

extra:
Son
give him all the traits you hate
insane trait
Pink clothing
Redo insane (i don't hate that one)
Press the randomize sim button in your game. You can only change what the rolls tell you.

ok the kid defintively is not my son

Ok let's go:

we found the real father of Alan
Snowed in! (You can't leave your house for the next 3 days. this includes school and work.)

Redecorate a room (Sell all the furniture in it and re-decorate by buying new furniture.) Good roll indeed:

I has chezburger? (If you have sims pets adopt a cat. If you don't then take your household and eat out.)

easy...

perk time: Extra Re-roll! (you get a bonus re-roll.) woo hoo Rerolls left 4
Buy a Gnome. (Buy a Gnome.. That simple.)

Daddy is dead. (If you have Teenagers then kill there parents and play as the Teenagers until they grow up. DO NOT KILL ANYONE If you have toddlers, babies, or children.) ok three free days...
BUY Roll: Torturer chamber
too bad this is not the sims 2, i had to use other stuff to simulate that:

You Broke It! (You Jerk. You broke the Challenge! Now I have to take time and fix it. Now you don't have to roll for an event for the next 6 days.)
Perk time: Nothing! (Not this time.)
ok that was boooring...

I have no idea how it happened but Lara Croft got pregnant from Karlpunzel...

they got another girl:
neat trait
unlucky trait
Lots of makeup

Redecorate a room (Sell all the furniture in it and re-decorate by buying new furniture.)
Lab Assistant
#761 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 1:51 PM
you know if your bored and want more of a challenge alot of people will just roll again some do it daily some people just do it when they got a boring or useless roll
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#762 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 11:53 PM
So... Guess how many days it is until the Ultra Mega Super Fantastic Update?
http://s22.postimg.org/5lscyaaq5/VE...ache=1412721472
Yes! Thats right! 3 more days until the major update!
So wait.... what exactly is in this update?
Like Ive said before, New rolls for everything... And... A NEW ROLLER! That's right, I learned some minor coding and made a roller that won't involve you clicking, copying, pasting, deleting, Heck no! Now your going to have a roller that all you have to do is open it up, and press "roll!"
What else...? Your not satisfied with my hours of hard work? Alright... well lets see... How about 2 more new lists!
STILL not? Alright then... Um.... How about a better nicer cleaner layout that will explain the rules and everything in a fun understandable professional way?
STILL not interested?! Okay, Okay, Fine you win. I'l also be posting RIGHT on the page great sites and mods that make this challenge funner! Are you satisfied now? Because I have 3 days to put all of it together, if you have anything you want to see added or improved then PLEASE post it here or send me a message! Any of this you actually don't want at all? Then tell me before I make an awful mistake!
Wait Wait, Before I say anymore please note I WILL be keeping the old classic version [The one you see here] for anyone who likes it better, so don't worry about that!

I would like to say thank you, yes you reading right now. Its because of you that I still make this challenge better and better! Have fun!!!
Lab Assistant
#763 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 1:21 PM
IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE AMAZING UPDATE FOR THE SIMS 4 IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
except its waiting for an approval. Approvals suck.
I'll link it as soon as it's up!

Bookworm,Loves The Cold,Couch Potato,Dog Person, Insane Psychopath ;-D
Test Subject
#764 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
So... Guess how many days it is until the Ultra Mega Super Fantastic Update?

Yes! Thats right! 3 more days until the major update!
So wait.... what exactly is in this update?
Like Ive said before, New rolls for everything... And... A NEW ROLLER! That's right, I learned some minor coding and made a roller that won't involve you clicking, copying, pasting, deleting, Heck no! Now your going to have a roller that all you have to do is open it up, and press "roll!"
What else...? Your not satisfied with my hours of hard work? Alright... well lets see... How about 2 more new lists!
STILL not? Alright then... Um.... How about a better nicer cleaner layout that will explain the rules and everything in a fun understandable professional way?
STILL not interested?! Okay, Okay, Fine you win. I'l also be posting RIGHT on the page great sites and mods that make this challenge funner! Are you satisfied now? Because I have 3 days to put all of it together, if you have anything you want to see added or improved then PLEASE post it here or send me a message! Any of this you actually don't want at all? Then tell me before I make an awful mistake!
Wait Wait, Before I say anymore please note I WILL be keeping the old classic version [The one you see here] for anyone who likes it better, so don't worry about that!

I would like to say thank you, yes you reading right now. Its because of you that I still make this challenge better and better! Have fun!!!

I plan on waiting for the new update then starting all over! Thanks for the update hun
Lab Assistant
#765 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 5:59 PM
well my game kind ended cause my next roll was double suicide which sorta ended the game. oh well i will start again when the update it up

got some more ideals: you don't haft to add any I just thought of them

go into your family library grab one of those families, and merge it with your own
become a partner, or buy a venue or business
change your complete wardrobe on one of your sims (or at least add an additional outfit for each category
delete all the ifs your kids have (shift click the dolls have kid leave lot to make It transform back into doll form)
I wish for a fish(get a fish from a store. then mount it, and put it where all your sims can see. it must be from a store, and not fished up)
steal any sims from your wourld (wa lands count) of your choice and add them to your family (you haft to do at least one
bad deal oh no your kid traded in your car for some magic beans!(delete any 1 vehicle in the house, and plant 1 plant of any 1 type to be the magic seed)
hot off the press gossip with 10 different sims
take your self down to one adult and adopt babies until your house is full (all babies-teenagers in the house there previously can stay)
force the repoman to your lot
force a burglar to your lot
order pizza have someone flirt with the pizza man

in build/ buy:
a science lab,
a museum to your sims greatness.
delete all the walls except those in the outer basement, and at least one that has a toilet on it.
create a beautiful yard with activities for the whole family!
library with at least 4 bookshelves, and a comfy chair

girl/guy
other worldly (make them look as un human as possible even give them a new life state if you can)
also i just think that the other ages should be in the male and female list it be funny if the person you just married, had to become a kid, and you had to go find someone new

I might think of more later as well
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#766 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 7:02 PM
@mon1496
Thanks for the great idea's!!! Your very helpful with those and I just can't wait to see them in my game, I do hope you realize there will be a few I can't do quite yet, but in the future might be able to do when I update it again, Like for instance the IFs are only in generations, and as this is still base game friendly I can't do that one yet, but as soon as I get an expansion friendly events list up It will be in! Once again, thanks so much!

@SammyKay
Thanks so much! I know, i'm exited that I can hardly wait myself, But I hope you will all like the random generators better then the old copy paste feature.

@ Teckie! I was wondering where you went off to... Anyway, be sure to link it here ASAP so I can put it in with everything! Also please link back to the sims 3 version in your own! ^^
Now all we need is a sims 2 version... and maybe sims 1. xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#767 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 7:37 PM
Alright, so you guys had some GREAT others and not to mention other received more votes then anything, so I decided finaly to do....
A DOUBLE COUPLE!
For the lets play!
The one I KNOW i'm doing was
The 11th Doctor & River Song
Despite my hate for River Song.... [I can hear everyone throwing there computers.]
The second one... I was so crossed between the others that I couldn't choose at all!
I finally decided to randomize everything that got at least one vote.
Despite how much I wanted to make a zelda sim, it got no votes. sigh...
So after pressing randomize...the winner was...
Joker & Harley Quinn
Hurrah! I want to assure everyone that ALL the sims listed will eventually be used in the lets play despite not winning at all, and I might even make them and just make them neighbors, What do you think? Helpful for neighbors, and funny for eventually in the game.
Lab Assistant
#768 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 8:27 PM
I suggested 11 and River, LOL. So glad that I only had to throw my phone across the room. The link to this thread is already in the chalenge, but I'll have to edit it as soon as it's up, because I have skipped over so many stuff(example: toddler is still in the extra sim list. Whyyyyy?). Anyway, count me out for the 1 and 2 version, too complex for meh.

Bookworm,Loves The Cold,Couch Potato,Dog Person, Insane Psychopath ;-D
Lab Assistant
#769 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 11:45 PM
what is your youtube that you do lets plays on?

you know what I dread making a new game after the update and getting toddler as one of the perimeters... I am starting to fear karma

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Test Subject
#770 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 11:39 PM
Some rolling Ideas: you don't have to add these, I just personally think these would be fun.
1. Dimensional rift! (Copy one of your sims, then move the clone in.)
2. Radiation! (Switch all of your sims genders! If certain rolls on your sim can't be made with the other gender, you may reroll those rolls.)
3. Nothing! (Looks like you get a freebie!)
4. Sloppy! (Use testing cheats to minimize your hygiene, then delete anything in the house that could raise it. you may bring them back in three days)
5. Death Note! (If you have a child or teenager, kill the 2 people they have the lowest relationship with.)
6. Howl at the moon! (If you have supernatural, turn all of your family members into werewolves. otherwise, adopt 3 dogs!)
7. Freaky Friday! (Swap any two sims' traits. You may change them back after three days.)
8. Revenge! (Kill a sim of your choice [It can be an npc], that simple!)
Also, I am a little new, so once I figure out the site, I will be doing this challenge (and documenting it, as I have had a little bit of a "practice" run.)
Lab Assistant
#771 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 12:47 AM Last edited by slave_zombie_student : 10th Oct 2014 at 6:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TeckieSimmer
Sims can't autonomously try for a baby, not without a mod.
And thank you, now I'll have nightmares because Kitty is just creepy

I find out that, woo hooer mod makes sims auto woo hoo (installed it in case i roll a Daddy is dead and next to it a "have a baby") but daredevil sims do RISKY WOO HOO instead of WOO HOO and Lara has daredevil trait... ok let's continue

Try for a baby (Go have some freaky fun time and see if you can have a baby.) another? ok here we go...

Perk Time Kick sim out card! (Use to kick out a sim you hate. Use within 9 days.)
Reroll for one of your sims.
Rerolled Alan:
Reroll for one of your sims.
blonde hair
blue/red/green/purple/orange skin
Extra 2 rolls: make yourself or someone you know
name him Clark Kent
[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/q5hgwEs.jpg)
Puberty was awesome

the boy has born:
give him perfect traits
Stereotype the sim (If you have a problem with stereotypes then do the opposite and UN-stereotype them.)
bald
REDO stereotype
beard

Ok meet Oswaldo Croft

buy roll: Nothing
Sim dies (Kill off one of your sims. The death note mod helps with this.)

Ok... Lara Croft is dead

That was fast! (play the next 3 days all on fast forward 3. The one with 3 Arrows. xD If your graphics don't allow 3 then do 2.)
no pic of this, obvious reasons

Red is the new black. (Make a sim of your choice dress only in red clothing. no pink!)
Perk time Nothing! (Not this time.)
buy roll: Office

Damn when i was busy constructing the office one of the children frost solid by trick or treating (seriously) Social worker came... IDK if this counts as losing the challenge or not.
Lab Assistant
#772 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 4:11 AM
I don't think so as long as you can continue legacy on then your good, when everyone dies your done

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#773 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 10:15 PM

The Newest version of the Do it as you go will be up within the hour! Can't wait!!!
Woohoo!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#774 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 3:56 AM
Its up!
Make sure to send feedback and stuff so I know if it sucks, and what needs improved, I still have allot to work on in the week so don't think i'm done! But for the most part its fully playable, and think of this mode as a BETA mode.
Lab Assistant
#775 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 4:46 AM
@emmyzrulz I would love to send feedback but my computer over heated 5 times today from sims 3 so, in 2 days you will get an update from me

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Page 31 of 37