Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 5:12 PM
The Fox Pack
THIS CHALLENGE REQUIRES PETS (sorry) I do not have Sims 3 Pets so sorry if Im missing anything, I just thought this would be cool

In create a sim, create 2 dogs (or cats if you prefer but dogs might be easier) These two foxes will be the pack alpha male and female. For now just make them housemates. When you choose their traits give them both good traits ONLY. Good traits include:

Adventurous
Hunter
Digger
Friendly
Playful
Genius

Be sure not to give the alphas the same traits as each other because this will make it a little too easy. When you do start playing with your foxes build a basement on their home lot. Inside this basement add a cheap dog house. This is purely for mating and nothing else. Delete the mail box and trash can because foxes don't pay bills or have garbage in their homes. Make sure that when your alpha female gets pregnant make sure she gives birth in the 'den'. This is so that the cubs cannot exit the den. Set the cub life stage to default because setting it to really short is cheating. While the cubs are newborns the mother may not leave them alone in the den unless the male is there to protect them. Once the cubs are at least 2 days old you may teleport them out of the den for a little while, but not when there isn't one of their parents watching them. If the cubs are born with any bad traits make sure to kill them once they become adults for they will be too weak to survive, unless if the rest of their traits are good. Bad traits include:

Clueless
Aggressive
Proud
Lazy

I thought too many bad traits was unfair so there is only four. No cheats are allowed which alter relationships, moods, needs, or objects other than deleting the mail box and trash can. Remember to move in strays so that there is always a fertile fox to mate with for your pack. Once a fox has a mate they may not mate with another fox until their current mate is dead or a elder. Females may only mate twice, males my only mate 3 times. But if their first litter is successful they may not mate again. If a stray which moves in happens to have a bad trait you have 2 days to try and remove it through changing its lifestyle. If you are unsure how this is done here it is:

How to remove the aggressive trait: Use lots of friendly interactions on sims and pets
How to remove the proud trait: Play around... A LOT
How to remove the lazy trait: RUN AROUND!!!!

I apologize but I do not know how to remove the clueless trait. This challenge is for everyone so if you don't like some rules you can just change them for your liking because I'm not stopping you. Have fun!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 11:31 AM
Please reply, guys, its getting boring!
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 4:06 PM
Good challenge, but you need to create sims in CAS or you won't be able to do lots of things.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:00 AM
I'm doing this challenges but with cats, they're about to have kittens
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 2:55 PM
ima try this :3