Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2020 at 5:21 AM
Default Multiple births
My sim just had three babies, all separate births. She had a booty call with her one sim (I have ACR 2.0) and 18 hrs later (I have the 18hr pregnancy mod) she gave birth, notice said 'there is a new addition to the family' (meaning one new baby) and she had a girl, she then put the baby on the ground and did the whole give birth action again and another message popped up saying 'there is a new addition to the family' and she had a boy, she then put that baby on the ground and did the whole give birth action AGAIN and another message popped up saying 'there is a new addition to the family' and she had another boy.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th May 2020 at 5:23 AM
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2020 at 6:48 AM Last edited by Rosawyn : 28th May 2020 at 7:17 AM.
You had natural triplets! You're so lucky! I want to see this in my own game sometime.

This is a known bug. I think it's quite rare, but it happened to Almighty Hat at least once.

Edit: Took me longer than it probably should have, but I found it: https://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.org/32432.html
Quote:
Behold, three babies side-by-side-by-side, each in a different outfit! Together, they prove that I haven't just decided to restart my game a LOT to get a look at these outfits. For further proof in the pudding, check ot the Kynde family Loading screen with three babies all in different kirtles. ... Yeah, also, don't tell a Sim to do something just as she's going into labor. Those babies are triplets, and I do NOT have a triplets-and-quads hack. It's like morning sickness, if you don't cancel the offending action, whatever it might be, out of the queue as your Sim goes into labor, they'll just keeep having babies forever and ever.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th May 2020 at 7:59 AM
'Glitchelets', It's a known bug. I only had it once with 'twins'.

For modded multiple births use the triplets&Quad mod.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 28th May 2020 at 1:35 PM
I've had it happen with twins. The mother kept having twins over and over and over and over and over... well, you get it.

I do have the triplets&quad mod, but that was just freaky, as I kept getting the twin message again and again, and I think the babies disappeared between each time.