Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 9:01 PM
Default A hack that will make adult hair available to elders
I've read how to do that (SimPE) - going through EVERY Maxis and CC hair so my elders don't have to have grey hair, but am hoping someone can find a hack. I Can't find THAT, only a default replacement for AF hairs that lets EF wear them too.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 9:16 PM
Pretty sure there is no such hack, since it really is one of those things you have to fix on all hairs.

For EAxis hairs you can probably scoop up all the PropertySet resources, stick 'em in a file, and edit them that way as a replacement (so you have the opportunity to remove the file or easily edit it), but I'm pretty sure this won't work as well for CC hair.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 9:35 PM
You mean I have to do it MYSELF? Just being "funny"...

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 10:47 PM
What about this: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.be/sea...l/Hair%20-%20EF

Is that what you were looking for?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 12:12 AM
That's YOURS, which is the one I was referring to on my first post. I left you a question on that download's comments. I'm trying it. But wouldn't it be even BETTER if I could get a "touch of gray". I have that in a few recolors of EM, which is also available for AM, which I just love.

Mad Poster
#6 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 12:44 AM
If you want "a touch of gray" as you put it, which I'm assuming means a salt and pepper effect, you'll have to change the textures for each individual hair. Of course, some hairs have mapping that doesn't allow for this.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 5:35 AM Last edited by lientebollemeis : 25th Oct 2017 at 10:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I've read how to do that (SimPE) - going through EVERY Maxis and CC hair so my elders don't have to have grey hair, but am hoping someone can find a hack. I Can't find THAT, only a default replacement for AF hairs that lets EF wear them too.

Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
That's YOURS, which is the one I was referring to on my first post. I left you a question on that download's comments. I'm trying it. But wouldn't it be even BETTER if I could get a "touch of gray". I have that in a few recolors of EM, which is also available for AM, which I just love.

You refer to a default replacement in your first post. Mine is NOT a default replacement.

Edit
@grammapat
I went to my blog using the link I gave you but couldnt find the comment nor did I receive an email about a new comment on my blog
Where did you put it?

Edit
@Grammapat
Can you please let me know what your question was?
As I said I didn't get a question on my blog like you said.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 10:45 PM
I think the wardrobe wrangler did this, I haven't used mine in a long while, but I think it had the option to make all hairs available to all genders and ages, some hairs just looked funny because of sizing.
you can find it here hope this helps