Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 8784 (Who?), Viewed: 777910 times.
Page 352 of 352
Instructor
#8776 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 1:25 PM
Good chap, Nat :D

Poor Ellis, being a cop really isn't easy :/

Ha ha, the kids's bickering XD
Inventor
#8777 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 9:28 PM
Mad Poster
#8778 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 9:51 PM
Whoops, blew your cover at the end there :v

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Instructor
#8779 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 8:27 AM
Oh boy, look like Ed is back :o

And Aria's right

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next :D
Inventor
#8780 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 5:57 AM Last edited by Elynda : 27th Jun 2018 at 11:22 AM.
I don't remember if I've said it before but Aria reminds me a lot of me. And that was pretty much how my eighteenth birthday went too, at least the parts I remember, the details are thankfully blurred by lager (which I haven't touched since) and anno domini. The best thing about the past is that it is the past.

Sorry I've not been very active here lately, I've had family issues to worry about, and although I've tried getting on with my own story, my heart hasn't been in it. But I haven't given up, It's just taking longer than usual.

And sorry too Nat for my delay in commenting on your recent posts.

I have to say that, although she's a thoroughly loathsome woman, Olivia has to go up at least a couple of points in my esteem. Because anybody who would do a thing like that, simply to piss Tate off has to get my vote.

Carmella is so cute!

Charon is cute too. Love his pyjamas.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer
Inventor
#8781 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 1:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Whoops, blew your cover at the end there :v

He slipped up! Though she was already starting to wonder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Oh boy, look like Ed is back :o

And Aria's right

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next :D

I'm glad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
I don't remember if I've said it before but Aria reminds me a lot of me. And that was pretty much how my eighteenth birthday went too, at least the parts I remember, the details are thankfully blurred by lager (which I haven't touched since) and anno domini. The best thing about the past is that it is the past.

Aww man, sounds like a disaster. Thanks for sharing that. I'm glad Aria didn't come across unreasonable.
Quote:
Sorry I've not been very active here lately, I've had family issues to worry about, and although I've tried getting on with my own story, my heart hasn't been in it. But I haven't given up, It's just taking longer than usual.

And sorry too Nat for my delay in commenting on your recent posts.

You take all the time you need.
Quote:
I have to say that, although she's a thoroughly loathsome woman, Olivia has to go up at least a couple of points in my esteem. Because anybody who would do a thing like that, simply to piss Tate off has to get my vote.

Hahaha ikr? Such an awfully spiteful thing to do, but when Tate is the victim...!
Quote:
Carmella is so cute!

Charon is cute too. Love his pyjamas.

Thanks I suspect Ellis likes those pyjamas just as much.
Inventor
#8782 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 8:49 PM
Here's an update from Cyprus, where I'm currently on holiday. I only made this one in advance though, so I don't know what I'll do for next week if I get onto it.

Instructor
#8783 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 12:09 PM
Good chap as always, Nat :D

Poor Ed

At least now, he'll be able to really get the help and support he need ^^
Inventor
#8784 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 9:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Good chap as always, Nat :D

Poor Ed

At least now, he'll be able to really get the help and support he need ^^

Thanks linesa Them tracking him down was definitely a good thing. And congratulations to France on their World Cup win!

Now, what I don't have is a proper update. But after some development hell, I finally finished a prose piece:

Site Helper
#8785 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:39 AM
That sounds like it's just what Aria needed.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Page 352 of 352