Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 11:01 PM
can you turn your sim into a unicorn?
So I thought it was impossible to turn your sim into any pet, then my sim got a wish that said become a unicorn by my sim.

I tried looked up how to do it, and can't find it anywhere is this even possible?

thank you,
mon

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 11:05 PM
Considering that animals can't take on human occult statuses (like vampire - seriously), I sincerely doubt that humans can take on animal occult statuses. EA done goofed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 11:07 PM
Alright I thought that, so I credited it to her being insane, unstable, e,c,t. After the fourth time of it popping up I thought I would check. Thank you a bunch

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 11:10 PM
I don't think it's to do with traits. I'd imagine your game crapped itself and gave your human Sim an animal wish. And no problem!
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 11:30 PM
It isn't really as bad as it seems. It is a wish that can only be rolled by human Sims. Supernatural Fans usually, and usually whenever they meet a new Sim for the first time who is an occult. The developers simply forgot to block unicorns from the list of supernaturals that can appear in that wish. I think the wish simply draws from the list of supernatural traits, because I have never seen a Supernatural Fan wish to become a ghost or an alien yet.
One Minute Ninja'd
#6 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 2:19 AM
What, so your sim CAN'T become a unicorn? I guess they missed that in the patch. I guess we should be grateful they at least they got out the "roast the unicorn shit manure" like a marsh mellow at the fire pit, though...................................
#7 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 2:37 AM
my reaction when i find out i can't be a unicorn

Instructor
#8 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 7:42 AM
Yeah, believe it or not it's not caused by mods or bad saves, it's a legit bug in the game. The game generates a wish to become a random occult status, and "unicorn" is one of the occults that pops up sometimes, even though the wish is only for human Sims (who cannot become unicorns obviously). It's popped up for me a few times. Annoying as it is, all you can do is ignore it.

EA's a bit of a troll at times.

Alchemist
#9 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 12:55 PM
Lol! At first I thought this was one of the silly question threads, but it turned out you had a legitimate reason to ask the question. This is one silly bug.

Just call me Nikel
Mad Poster
#10 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
I guess we should be grateful they at least they got out the "roast the unicorn shit manure" like a marsh mellow at the fire pit, though...................................

I can't tell if you're joking or not. Please say you're not. I got enough of a laugh when a Sim gave her boyfriend a nicely presented lump of horse shit as a present and he was SO HAPPY to receive it.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#11 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 2:49 PM Last edited by Don_Babilon : 16th Dec 2014 at 3:14 PM.
You can also cook with it! Stu Surprise à la Licorne. Hmmm! (and as unicorn fertiliser is usually of outstanding quality the resulting Stu Surprise is top-notch...)
Mad Poster
#12 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 3:12 PM
what

just...what

"HELLO DEAR I MADE YOUR FAVOURITE DINNER - IT HAS UNICORN POO IN IT"
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 6:04 PM
I never wanted to deal with unicorns. I had that feel I shouldn't be interested in them... this thread is a perfect example why.